EASY PICKINS Careers and Employment
Very nice people and the service is fast. The workers will always be there to provide for help. Easily make friends there the workers are so sweet and friendly
Sales Associate in Philadelphia, PA
on August 25, 2020
This job require you to be on your feet for long hours, you are expected to maintain a friendly attitude and you must have excellent customer service skills.
Cashier and Customer Service in Bronx, NY
on August 12, 2020
It was a pretty nice job but the pay wasn’t enough , I would mark down clothes , shoes . I worked on the registers . We would do window displays everything in here is pretty easy but the pay is not enough
Cashier/Customer Service in Philadelphia, PA
on July 17, 2020
Always busy and I like busy I like being occupied and this job allows me Typical day would be helping costumer service, maintain job clean, pay attention, double task
Sales Associate in Elizabeth, NJ
on April 14, 2020
At the time I worked there, pay was low, some of my co- workers were mean and did not get the job done, my manager was a good leader and she was always willing to teach us something new.
Sales associate in Elizabeth, NJ
on February 14, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 14 questions about working at EASY PICKINS. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from EASY PICKINS employees.
How do you feel about the future of EASY PICKINS?
If you were in charge, what would you do to make EASY PICKINS a better place to work?
What is the vacation policy like at EASY PICKINS? How many vacation days do you get per year?
Insights from 18 Indeed users who have interviewed with EASY PICKINS within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- EASY PICKINS