EASY PICKINS

EASY PICKINS Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews
It was a pretty nice job but the pay wasn’t enough , I would mark down clothes , shoes . I worked on the registers . We would do window displays everything in here is pretty easy but the pay is not enough
Pros
Nice, every week pay
Cons
Little hours, short breaks
This job require you to be on your feet for long hours, you are expected to maintain a friendly attitude and you must have excellent customer service skills.
Always busy and I like busy I like being occupied and this job allows me
Typical day would be helping costumer service, maintain job clean, pay attention, double task
At the time I worked there, pay was low, some of my co- workers were mean and did not get the job done, my manager was a good leader and she was always willing to teach us something new.
Easy pickins is a store which focus on what women use nowadays. The store were pretty nice, but employees part was a mess. Some managers are very sarcastic, and make you feel like you don’t fulfill your work responsibilities.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
On my shift I was in charge of maintaining the clothing racks and shelves organized. Sometimes I would work on the shoe side of the store, there the main task was to help customers with finding a shoe in a certain size because most of the shoes are displayed as singles on the floor.
I work customer service at Easy Pickins i enjoy helping one and each of our costumer i enjoy every little part of my there is no part that i don't like about it but my favorite part is when am on the register that i need to actually have communication with the costumer.
Working at Easy Pickins involved customer service, maintenance, and organization of the stock. I learned how to connect with clients and encourage further sales while multitasking. I also organized merchandise and stock in the most optimal aesthetic as possible.
Working at easy pickins was a pleasure and a great relationship is established between all employees and even the manager. The work hours were flexible as well. A typical day at work involves selling shoes to customers, cleaning the floor and windows, and organizing merchandise.
Working at easy pickins was not too bad of an experience. The workers were very friendly and always willing to help one another. The Managers are very considerate if you are currently in school or have other responsibilities, they will work with your schedule. The pay in my opinion was not enough to be able to provide for yourself and/or your family, however this is a good job if you are in school and looking for part time work
They made it difficult for anyone to advance, employees are nice and easy to get a long with however pay rate was not enough. It was time for me to improve my career opportunity by going to college with something I love enjoying... computer programming and information technology.
If you going to work here make sure it’s something you want to do.
Wear comfortable shoes

Friendly person

Respect the customers

Have a positive mindset
Pros
Helps for a resume
Cons
Feet was hurting
The job is very easy the customers are nice for the most part. My co-workers are very friendly, so are the managers and key holders. It’s very laid back at this job.
Alot of customers are nasty and unpleasable. They expect discounts on everything and throw temper tantrums when they can't get it. Customers have left feces in shoe boxes, threatened to beat girls up, and screamed in our faces over things out of our control. The higher ups are worried about making customers like this happy so they return to the store which puts employees in danger.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Mental Abuse
It’s a very unhealthy environment to be in and the management is really bad ,they work you like dogs and refuses to give you days off when requested two or three with prior
Working here started off good but ended bad. The manager isn’t one that usually associates and one of the workers that’s in charge when the manager isn’t there has an attitude
I worked 5 days a week or sometimes more, and worked insufficient hours. The managers had favorites, and it was just an overall unfair work environment. However, in working there I acquired useful retail skills such as customer service and maneuvering through different departments and now I can take my experience with me elsewhere.
Never got help when needed. You're expected to do just about everything without even being told that something needs to done. Managers cherry pick which employees they like and give more hours to them. The last manager I had was racist and laid off just about every hispanic employee there.
a typical work day included checking the fitting rooms, retrieving shoes for customers and ringing them up.
i learned how to be more patient with customers even when they weren't patient with me which was the hardest thing about the job.
The company is nothing to be happy about. I worked there for 7 years while I was in college and I never received a pay raise, nor any kind of benefit package. The state minimum for 7 years.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No benefits & low pay rate
You will be expected to deal with a huge load of work by your own and deal with the customers at the same time. Manager can be overwhelming and unrealistic. Wants you to help her do her work but without leaving your own work.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not advancement, same wage over the years.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EASY PICKINS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4