EASY PICKINS

EASY PICKINS Culture reviews

United States67 reviews
At the time I worked there, pay was low, some of my co- workers were mean and did not get the job done, my manager was a good leader and she was always willing to teach us something new.
The job is very easy the customers are nice for the most part. My co-workers are very friendly, so are the managers and key holders. It’s very laid back at this job.
It was a great place to work at, however, the salary was too low. The coworkers were friendly and I felt like I was accepted by the people. When people asked for my help, I felt important and needed.
Un ambiente divertido pero nada bueno si tienes hambre de crecimiento.
Pros
Buen lugar
Cons
Recesos cortos
A typical day at work was satisfying, once you clock in there was always something to do. I learned a lot from working here, a lot of patience and the key to great customer service. The management was great, i learned a lot about team work and leadership lessons. The work place culture was professional. I don't re call having a tough time or experience working here. The most enjoyable part of the job was succeeding at keeping the customers happy
Pros
discounted items
Cons
short breaks
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
A typical day at work is getting ready to either work fast or work steady. I learned how to work at the cash register and learned how to keep my station clean. management is very nice and gives advise. the hardest part of the job is to stock while its busy out on the floor.
Pros
flexable
Cons
bye your own launches
It's amazing if you like doing customer service. There is good benefits and there is also and outstanding management team with this company as well. Easy pickins is an awesome conpany.
Pros
Great break lengths
Cons
Rude customers, however that us anywhere.
It's a productive place where i've had the opportunity to work and learn a lot about fashion. Where of course no job is perfect but you learn to manage how to love what you do. Also, I've learn how to communicate with people on a reagular basis. The most enjoyable part of the job are the costumers because i get to help them and do my job right.
El roce social trabajador_ supervisor y manager es muy bueno
Pros
La directiva de la empresa es muy buena y capaz
Cons
No hay muchos beneficios
busy company and need to work in team, inexpensive clothing store. however the hardest part of the job was the multi tasking part. sometimes the employees had to work in different departments almost at the same time.
it was a nice place to work and learn to help costumers in what they need it and reach the goals of the store.
Pros
30 min
Cons
15 breaks
I just to work monday to saturday I learned a lot like checking bags check surveillace system and a lot more stuff my co workers is all about teamwork and every job the most enjoyable part of the job for me is working
great company. I had a great time working there. Everything in fashion was inviting to learn and the training was great!
Pros
discounts
Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is the coworkers. I enjoy working with different people. A typical day at work is busy.There's always things that have to get done.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
There are few raises
Not the type of place to make a career out of.

A typical day working at EP is clock in and get to work until its time to clock out. In between help customers. Have conversations with your co workers and look out for thiefs.

I've learned retail isn't always easy. And the pay isnt always worth it.

You might not reach a Managment position.

You and Your co workers become family.

The hardest part are rude customers.

The most enjoyable part is the clothing and shoes.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no growth within the company
typical day at work consist of maintaining store appearance, helping customers with their needs,unpacking daily packages, taking customers payments, and taking iventory
i learned how to do inventory and how to put tranfers in/ out in the computer system

my former co-workers and management were pleasant to work with

there was nothing hard about the job

the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no opportunities