Easycare Employee Reviews

Worked there for over four years
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 14, 2018
Easycare says they promote within, however there is a glass ceiling.
Owner is narcissistic; I've work here for over four years and he introduced himself as if I was a new employee.
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 22, 2018
Great company to be a part of. The break room is large enough for employees to eat and there really is a ping pong table in there!
If you want to grow with the company that is not a problem; many people have been there for 10 to over 15 years.
Pros
You are valued as an employee and the company is always doing something fun!
Great Place to work
Assistant to general manager/ Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Great people to work with if you know what you are doing and like your job. Most of the people that work there have been there for a long time. Also they are always having office parties and food.
I love my co-workers and the workplace environment, however, the compensation for the duties is not balanced. The benefits, however, are great
Training Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 5, 2016
I love my co-workers and the environment, however, management consistently gives me more and more duties without an increase in pay. It is very stressful to complete everything that is required. The benefits are great
Benefits
Cons
Not enough pay
Good place to work. Lots of group and company activities
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 29, 2016
Great place to work. Comfortable. You can wear what you want to work. Very comfortable environment.. This is a great place to work if you like being at a company for a LONG time. Employees have been there for 'years'
Pros
Yes, you can wear shorts in the summer!!
Cons
n/a
It was like a bus stop- high turnover
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GaOctober 13, 2015
It began wonderfully and I learned a whole lot. I loved this job, with the turns and trends- it was never boring, and always interesting. The people I worked with made it a wonderful place to work. The management? Not so much. Favoritism was overflowing. The grey dogs, or the ones who did not play with everybody off hours were not viewed with a kind eye. The element of quality was always subjective to the reviewer, as if the employee needed to "be" who whatever the manager or supervisor thought they should be, within their liking- like a piece of art to the eye of the beholder, which can be unsettling. In the end, I mostly found it was a positive place to work, how it molded me with fast changing paces and temperatures in a working environment. That part was golden.
Cons
Nepotism to the fullest
Productive and Fun workplace.
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GaAugust 18, 2015
Great management, learning and earning potential. Loved my coworkers and the work environment was great! Big company with great potential in every department.
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 23, 2015
The environment is very casual and there are several of women who work there. The pay is excellent and the owner is very understanding.
Pros
free lunch, paid
Great benefits and compensation
Covideo Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 6, 2014
I enjoyed the people here and I loved my co-workers. I loved going to work every day. The pay was great and good benefits. The CEO was amazing and I learned VERY valuable information from him.
Pros
team building activities, company sponsored events
Cons
management of some of the departments
Great JOB
Private Home Healthcare Aide (Current Employee) –  overland MOJuly 31, 2013
I Really love this job...short hours and i get to help people.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Growing company
Call Center Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2013
A growing company that has provided some growth opportunuties
Cons
nepatism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easycare. Our community is ready to answer.

Easycare Reviews by Location