EasyPost

EasyPost Employee Reviews

It is a job where you interact with others. Overall, it is fine. If you want to work there, then work there. If you don't, then don't. Good day to you.
Running and order pick. Cleaning. Breaking down boxes. Shipping and recieving. Unload and unloading trucks. Packaging boxes. Scanning items. Counting.
Horrible
They don’t have enough pickers and I was a packer I packed more than others so the work would run out quickly. We would have too search for work or wait for work too come in and out numbers would drop for the hour. I got fired because my numbers were low due too no work which wasn’t my fault .. they played me all around the board I was one of the fastest packers there they told me they were sending me home early because we had a light day of work I got home and said I was being fired because my numbers were low which were incorrect .. there TURNOVER RATE IS HORRIBLE DO NOT WORK HERE
Unprofessional
Very bad management , very unprofessional , easy job but would not reccomend, worked there for almost 2 years and never got hired on even though I had the best numbers in the company
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Unprofessional
Easypost is a family
You will love the vibe. Cross training a must.
Each one teach one lt's a great place to work if you work.

If you just want to do 8 hours don't apply here.
Pros
Bbqs
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fast-paced, brilliant people
Working at EasyPost for over a year, and having been one of the very early employees on the fulfillment side of the business, I can honestly say that I valued the mentorship, friendships, and lessons I learned there. The work-life balance is not great (many days were 10 or more hour days, though this is not openly encouraged or even required), but the growth is immense and the ability for a self-starter with curiosity and drive to build out their own place is there.

The company is scrappy, and teams often have to make due with limited resources--leading to creative solutions and innovation in a way I wasn't used to before my time there. Management can be a bit disconnect and disorganized, but all of the managers truly care about their employees and the work. It's a fantastic place to work, but not a place where you can sit around and get paid for basic desk work.
Pros
Great benefits, quick growth, lots of learning in programming and logistics
Cons
Poor work-life balance, difficult and complex work, high stress
El trabajo es bueno
El personal de la agencia no esta muy bien preparada
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EasyPost?