EasyPost

EasyPost Employee Reviews

They laid off 90% of their workforce instead of doing about one month worth of product improvement to make a department profitable. You are EXPENDABLE to these people, and they will spend a lot of time convincing you otherwise only to let the other shoe drop out of nowhere
Pros
I guess it might be okay for a pretty low paying job in SF
Cons
CEO donates to Trump. They're deceptive and will turn information you provide against you.
Easypost is not a company that I would trust or recommend to anyone. They are unresponsive to communications and unreliable when it comes to agreements made. If I were looking for a postage broker, I would highly recommend that you steer clear of Easypost. Beware of this company.
Pros
Off early
Cons
The people
Good job until they fired everyone. They have an exciting product, but they are at the will of the venture capitalist firms that pay them. They missed a round of funding due to COVID and the USPS funding issues.
Didn’t mind working at easy post. It was easy and the task were not hard to accomplish. Really enjoyed the experience of dealing with all the online orders.
Very easy work you just never know how many hours you'll work constantly get told its overtime at the last hour of the day or they tell you plan for overtime but hope for less.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Running and order pick. Cleaning. Breaking down boxes. Shipping and recieving. Unload and unloading trucks. Packaging boxes. Scanning items. Counting.
It is a job where you interact with others. Overall, it is fine. If you want to work there, then work there. If you don't, then don't. Good day to you.
They don’t have enough pickers and I was a packer I packed more than others so the work would run out quickly. We would have too search for work or wait for work too come in and out numbers would drop for the hour. I got fired because my numbers were low due too no work which wasn’t my fault .. they played me all around the board I was one of the fastest packers there they told me they were sending me home early because we had a light day of work I got home and said I was being fired because my numbers were low which were incorrect .. there TURNOVER RATE IS HORRIBLE DO NOT WORK HERE
Very bad management , very unprofessional , easy job but would not reccomend, worked there for almost 2 years and never got hired on even though I had the best numbers in the company
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Unprofessional
You will love the vibe. Cross training a must. Each one teach one lt's a great place to work if you work. If you just want to do 8 hours don't apply here.
Pros
Bbqs
Cons
Working at EasyPost for over a year, and having been one of the very early employees on the fulfillment side of the business, I can honestly say that I valued the mentorship, friendships, and lessons I learned there. The work-life balance is not great (many days were 10 or more hour days, though this is not openly encouraged or even required), but the growth is immense and the ability for a self-starter with curiosity and drive to build out their own place is there. The company is scrappy, and teams often have to make due with limited resources--leading to creative solutions and innovation in a way I wasn't used to before my time there. Management can be a bit disconnect and disorganized, but all of the managers truly care about their employees and the work. It's a fantastic place to work, but not a place where you can sit around and get paid for basic desk work.
Pros
Great benefits, quick growth, lots of learning in programming and logistics
Cons
Poor work-life balance, difficult and complex work, high stress
El personal de la agencia no esta muy bien preparada