Eat'n Park Hospitality Group Employee Reviews

okay
Server (Former Employee) –  Latrobe, PAAugust 20, 2019
this job helped me learn how to become a server. and helped me gain more confidence when it comes to dealing with the customers. it was an excellent workplace
Terrible did not like working there
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVAugust 19, 2019
I didn’t like working for EatnPark Hospitality group the management was poor , and they were skipping over shifts of their hard working employees who were going above and beyond
Overal respectfule happy place
Dinning Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  201 s. Broad streetAugust 9, 2019
The commitment and motivation is thriving. Its always a great hard working day. Managment never lets you down. Employees help and keep the enviournment possitive.
Great work environment, Close knit relationships with management and co-workers.
prep cook (Former Employee) –  North Versailles, PAAugust 8, 2019
The relationships I built with this company, are lifelong. At times, the work felt overwhelming because of the fast paced environment, but someone, usually management, was right there to lend a hand. I would work for this company again, if the opportunity arose.
Poor management and lack of hours
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAAugust 7, 2019
Wasn’t bad for a first job, however as time went on and management all changed, everything started going into a downward spiral. LOTS AND LOTS of favoritism, and ridiculous tasks to complete in a short amount of time. Not to mention being understaffed as h***. Overall, do not work here if you want hours and want a good relationship with everyone you work with.
None (Current Employee) –  Steubenville, OHAugust 1, 2019
Eat and park restaurant is wrost place to work at and people are not happy and not friendly at all...better opportunity in life better Money I be made and different job in the future
You have better options
Dishwasher/Bus boy, Salad Bar (Former Employee) –  Monongahela, PAAugust 1, 2019
Issues with schedule are sometimes hard to get fixed, treated unfairly. Good high school job but bad career job, easy work but can be fast paced and somewhat heavy lifting, 7.25 starting pay.
Not enough hours
Busser (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 26, 2019
When I first started here I liked it. As time went on I didn't really like how the managers talked or looked at me. They would treat females better than males I had clearly noticed it too. So I left when the manager followed me into the restroom. So after that I didn't come back.
Fun place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAJuly 25, 2019
This place was very fun to work at and the people were very nice to work with and the management was good as well the place was very clean very good food
Pros
Free midnight Meals
Cons
Slow at midnight
Gained excellent skills for future work.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJuly 21, 2019
Working here taught me to cook and collaborate. It was here that I learned the importance of teamwork and how to rely on others as well as be reliable .
dishwasher
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAJuly 17, 2019
I have to bus tables by cleaning up the dirty dishes and utensils . I take the dirty dishes to the dish room. I spray them with a hose and run them through a heavy duty machine. After they are clean, I put them in the appropate spots through out kitchen.
Pros
free sandwich
Cons
night shift
Fast-paced and stable employment
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJuly 8, 2019
I would recommend working here to anyone looking for stable and reliable employment that is fair, balanced, and offers decent benefits. There are stressful moments as with any faced-paced working environment but it is all manageable.
Bad Place to Work
Server (Former Employee) –  Triadelphia, WVJune 26, 2019
Management is poor and has favorites. Will talk about you behind your back. Very passive aggressive. They dont go by the seniority rule and you can get screwed over because of it. Only good thing is they work with your schedule.
Low end restaurant
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Monaca, PAJune 24, 2019
It was your typical restaurant work but the pay was abhorrent, and they enjoyed hiring people in halfway homes which, while charitable, can and has backfired many times.
An easy, helpful work environment
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 24, 2019
The work days are short, management is good, workplace culture is healthy, and provides encouraging correction when the employee makes mistakes. Good job.
Really great company
Cook/prep/salad bar (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2019
Perfect for a 1st job for a high school or college student or pretty much anyone starting out. Very friendly management all around and wonderful long time employees. Some of our servers at my location had been there for 25+ years. They we're very lenient with the appearance policies when it came to tattoos and piercings. I met so many great people and made life long friendships there. If it paid more I would absolutely consider going back
Typical restaurant job
Cook, Busser, Dishwasher, cover manager, salad bar (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 21, 2019
If you enjoy hospitality and customer service it is a decent restaurant job. High turnover and can be stressful in busy hours. Halfway between a fast food restaurant and a bistro.
Chef (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 20, 2019
learned a trade there, cant complain, time to move on. I dont have anything else to say about my experiences there, except to say that I am being forced to continue this review by Indeed.
Decent workplace decent employees employers not the best
Cook, Dishwasher, Buffet (Former Employee) –  Weirton, WVJune 9, 2019
I had a decent run with eat n park work there for quite a while and all in all I cant do too much complaining they are a decent first job for sure to get you started with life but with trying to advance things they make it harder to work for them.
I enjoyed EnP as i first began to work there. As time went on, my shifts weremore spirrattic and i was overworked without proper pay or appreciation.
Server (Former Employee) –  Belle Vernon, PAJune 9, 2019
I would go back to EnP for the customers and the pay. The pay was very well, especially for the area. But being overworked and underappreciated is not fun and it surely is not a warming feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eat'n Park Hospitality Group. Our community is ready to answer.