EAT Club Employee Reviews

Perfect
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 12, 2019
Working here I advanced up to management fairly easy mostly because management is able to recognize the ability and willingness of an employee. I was many times I needed Accommodation and was given it. The culture is amazing as well
Fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2019
Eat club company is a good place to work and some of the superiors are fair, but some superiors had favoritism and taking advantage to their subordinates., some superiors are not fit to their positions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sort break
Eat Club more like beat club
Inventory Specialist/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAOctober 28, 2019
Rules constantly change . schedule is inconsistent Manager is not a good person actually a snake The Manager looks at you like a peasant while you bust your tail off but all the manager can do is tell racist sexist jokes worst manager ever the assistant manager was actually a cool person.. And the manager very unprofessional that person needs to be retrained or fired.
Pros
Free lunches, pay weekly
Cons
Bad Management, Slave mentality
Cooperative diverse environment
Delivery Associate (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAOctober 19, 2019
Best place I've ever worked. Management is willing to listen and work with me in my schedule and progressively offered more hours and more responsibility.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long commute for me
Fair
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAOctober 19, 2019
Really good environment working here at eat club . also fun place to work estress free and free food . they also really good management and flexible schedule
Great place to work+grow, sad that I had to relocate!
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 3, 2019
There was a strong sense of community and health. Great service/products and room for advancement. Had to relocate however always thought of this company as one of the better that I have been at.
Productive and fun work environment Ping pong table
Senior Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2019
A great company to work for over all. No longer a start up company But has advance in many ways that is positive to the employees.
Example more opportunity to grow within, and also on the job training.
cool
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2019
cool place to work, nice people as long as you follow simple instructions you will be fine. Free food good management and it's a team effort so its cool.
Pros
free food
Pretty solid place to work for.
Hub Manager / Kitchen Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 27, 2019
Besides the pay not being as competitive as some competitors when I was with the company, in general it was a fun team to be apart of. We got to grow and evolve regularly which led to great work experience.

There were times I felt under supported which ultimately lead to my departure but over a decent company to be apart of.
Pros
General Team Atmosphere
Cons
Pay, Support
Fun place to work!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 13, 2019
Eat Club is a really fun place to work.
Management is knowledgeable and turns every failure into a positive teachable moment. Your work schedule is very flexible allowing you to make time for your personal/ family needs.
Love this place
Corporate Catering (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAMay 31, 2019
If I ever leave it would make me very sad. But unfortunately I’d have to leave because they only offer 2 hours work day everyday and it’s really not enough work hours. But my boss is awesome and coworkers as well.very easy relaxed job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough hours of work. Only2 hours per day?
fun environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMarch 16, 2019
typical day at work busy
I learned how to secure meals in delivery truck and how to drive truck with air brakes Management was cool. The hardest part of job was assuring all meals were correct. The most enjoyable part of day was getting on road early for dlivery
Pros
free meals
Cons
no healthcare
Underpaid/undervalued as an employee in snacks warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMarch 12, 2019
Wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone..the entire company is run poorly..management has no clue as to those employees who come to work on drugs or drunk..they only see what they want to see! Favoritism iplays a huge role in the snacks warehouse and they hire people who have no experience or knowledge of the role they’re hired for. but hire them anyways and then train them for that position for which they were supposed to have this knowledge and making $20/hr..wow what a shame! The manager and assistant mgr both lie to cover each other while accusing the warehouse associates of wrong doing.. I see nothing but a poorly run company running itself into the ground while all in management positions turn the heads..further more payroll needs to get a clue and HR members are extremely rude/very degrading to warehouse associates...GET A CLUE EAT CLUB MANAGEMENT...YOUR SNACK DEPT MANAGER/ASM NEED TO BE RETRAINED OR FIRED ASAP!! This is why so many associates have quit or put in their two week notice..wake up and talk to the remaining people there about the i environment they’re subject to each and every day before they quit too!!!
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management in warehouse needs to go..rude/Unprofessional
It was a fun place to work, I loved my boss.
Team Leader @ Start Up Company (Food Service) (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 5, 2019
A typical day at work was fast paced, I worked there from the very beginning of this start up. I watched people come and go, I stayed. There are alot of fun employees,fun work environment. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for long hours. I was paid very well and the reimbursements were wonderful.
Terrible place!!!!
Lunch Distribution Rep (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 9, 2019
First the manager doesn't care about you and of she does she only does it when others are around. Very unorganized and lacks clear honest communication and ignores you when asking to be utilized more, plays favorites and is a liar. Secondly, the other employees could care less about anyone but themselves. It's a cutthroat, rude, distrusting, unhealthy place to work. Team work is not a thing and no one cares about you.
Pros
Free food unless other people take 20 meals before you get 1
Cons
Terrible management and co-workers
The job was great
Sanitation associate leader (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CADecember 17, 2018
Job was very competitive with work you can always grow and have something new to learn work always went by fast working here. Everyone was so nice to work with
nice place to work
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CADecember 14, 2018
I liked working for the company its a part time job that pays you a decent amount for the work yoiu do a little fast paced but all in all i enjoyed working there
it was a good place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 13, 2018
it was a good place to work. co workers were friendly. The manager care about us. we had free meals to take home after work. but i didn’t like that the hours were taken away so some weeks we work less so the pay check was less money to take home. they were changed your hours with out telling you
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no breaks
Check check check
Delivery Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2018
Keep track of your hours and constantly monitor your pay because they will short your check and it will take weeks to fix if fixed at all. The pay is not bad but once employed you have to fight for hours 10-1pm is all that is promised unless you are a favorite than hours are endless. Oh and get ready to have several people micromanaging you
Pros
Can have a life outside of work... employees are like family
Cons
Drama!! And constant problem with psy
Easy Job / Nice People
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 14, 2018
I’ve been at Eat Club for a while and it’s a cool place to work. Free food, easy work and nice people all around. I wish they paid more and had options to pick up more hours.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAT Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight