Please take my review serious!
Guest Relations Ambassador (Former Employee) – Chicago, IL – March 7, 2018
1. Be ready to be talked to as if you’re a child by management and some customers
2. Very unorganized management, majority of staff is new and basically trying to revamp the store.
3. Very understaffed and turn over rate is beginning to rise since management is getting worse.
4. They boast about staff meal, many people have gotten sick including myself due to staff meal.
5. No real set policies. They tell you policies to follow but depending on how they feel and which manager it is, everyone does something different.
6. A lot of under the table promotions, favoritism.
Overall after working there 3 years it has changed in many ways, not for the better. If you just want a weekly check for extra money I recommend. Yet, I wouldn’t recommend for a set career. It’s not everything people boost it up to be.
Expensive insurance, understaffed, poor management