Eating Recovery Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work, but not enough pay.
Milieu Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 6, 2018
I loved ERC Dallas!!!! I enjoyed working with other MCs and watching as patients made progress!! Extremely rewarding place to work, but the pay sucks for the amount of work that we do.
Pros
Rewarding career, LPC Intern hours accrue quickly, and great experience.
Cons
Pay and long 12 hr shifts
Cut throat and toxic environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 16, 2018
This is an absolutely horrible environment, whether you are staff or a patient. Nurses are cruel to patients and fellow coworkers, no support from very under qualified management and leadership, threatened regularily by co workers and management, your license is at stake EVERY SHIFT, and they have the worst patient care I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t send my worst enemy to work or “recover” here.
horrible work culture
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 22, 2018
There is no teamwork, every nurse for themselves, and management doesn't care. If you want to be constantly bullied while at work this is the place for you.
If given the choice again, I would not have worked here
Primary Therapist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 30, 2018
In the end, the cons seriously outweighed the pros. My health declined significantly as a result of working at this job. Poor management and very little support with work/life balance.
Ok place to work
SENIOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 23, 2018
Management could do a better job of delegating the appropriate amount of work. Many times there was not enough work for some and too much for others. Overall its okay.
Not great if you are looking for long term
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2018
I began my employment with great thoughts and hopes but about 1 year into my employment I was introduced to the underlying issues within this company. This is not a place that you want to work long term.
don't work here
Behavioral Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 17, 2017
This company clearly cares more about money than the recovery of their patients or the sanity or training of their behavioral health counselors. Turnover is high , which is unfortunate for those who actually care about the work their doing.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
very poor management, high stress due to short staffing
Rn
Rurse Manager/Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 8, 2017
Great company to work for. Team work and opportunity for advancement. Staff all get along and work together well. Company provides Paid time off and has amazing benefits.
Poor management
Milieu Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 18, 2017
Great company to work for I can diffenitly see the owners mission.
Terrible management in Dallas you only advance if you have friends or a degree. To many click not enough team work.
Only certain people are recognized for there hard work to much favoritism not enough team work.

Love the pay benefits and company, but not management....
Enough said.
Pros
Cons
Pay/ experience
Busy
Milieu Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
Busy but emotional. Staff is great, lots of hard work to provide the best care. Great environment, this company does wonderful services. I would go back if the money was better
Business office
Business employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 16, 2017
Cheated and lied to. This place is a complete joke. Obviously they don't read reviews to attempt to make a change. Management are snakes take everything they say with a grain of salt.
Pros
Cons
Horrible, favoritism, lack of pay
Great place
Clinical Assessment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2017
ERC is a great place to work. A typical day at work is very routine and predictable. I learned a lot about eating disorders. The management is very approachable and human.
Helpful, much needed facility
Mental Health Tech III (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 31, 2017
ERC was a great job. Wonderful charge nurses and patient treatment was respectful. There were programs in place for moving out of in-patient and continuity of care was well established.
Great team, excellent benefits
Primary Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2017
The PTO, health insurance, and 401k can't be beat (at least not in a service provider's field!).
The team in San Antonio is supportive and my supervisor is caring, very professional, and has years of experience.
Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
excellent medical/dental benefits, ample PTO, caring & trustworthy coworkers
Cons
long days, having to eat food that isn't always awesome (or your choice)
High Turnover
Business Office (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 5, 2017
The mission of the company and the care that is provided to patients is excellent, but the company itself is terrible. I have never worked somewhere with a higher turnover rate, and favoritism lends itself to lazy liars. Anyone who works hard will burn out quickly.
Pros
Great mission, helping people
Cons
Toxic work environment
Positivity in the workplace
Care Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 24, 2017
The Eating Recovery Center has a great team of professional individuals who genuinely care for the staff and patients. There is a true effort in creating a work/life balance.
Overall Positive
Milieu Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 17, 2017
Overall ERC was a nice place to work. There is little opportunity for advancement, and management has to work on some things. The work culture is generally positive.
NOT a great place to work!
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 7, 2017
I worked overnight shift. There was a nurse that thought she could make racists remark and give me all of her work to do while she slept. I was fired.
Pros
The clients are the reason for being there.
Cons
Management is a joke
Erc
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 2, 2017
Called insurance companied to follow up on denied claims. If a appeal needed to be file, & follow until resolved. Resubmitted Claims if correction was need to get the claim paid.
Pros
Great Facility
Cons
Very Sad
Terrible place to work!
Southeast Professional Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2017
This company is the worst place to work. There is not life balance. The management does not care about it's people and the turnover rate is really high. They promise things they don't provide. There is a small group of managers that run the entire company and watch out for themselves at the price of sacrificing others. Run to any other job you can find.