Eaton

United States3,265 reviews

Found 3,265 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,967 reviews
plantmanufacturingovertimeproductionassemblymexicomachinebenefit

Decent Job

Solid job, good money, workforce talent is plentiful and the work can be intriguing. Upper management is too involved in politics and say you’re bad if you believe differently.

Buen equipo de trabajo

Un buen equipo de trabajo y gran compañerismo todos son uno Un gran team

Eaton insights

Based on 1,621 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good pay plenty overtime

Good pay paid lunches management sucks plenty overtime if wanted they have 3 shifts straight 8 I would recommend to someone if liken working straight 8s every other day

Not the best learning experience

I started to work here pretending have a better experience but it was the contrary the place is airefree so your will be constantly sweating so be prepared, the management feels like is not even there and same with HR. From my experience the training period was the worst i ever seen in a work place but if you want to try it good luck.

Pros

Great benefits, quick cash grab

Cons

Poor working environment

What is the best part of working at the company?It was a great job many great people to work with What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes dealing with my supervisor as he did not know what my duties were What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was good and the work attitude was good What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very busy lots of work to do and needed to get it done in the time allotted

What is the best part of working at the company?Company gave new shirts for almost every event for work clothesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Never having the parts needed to build the demand. Constantly looking for work because purchasing couldn't get their partsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?They were very Friendly. Company meetings are non stop. Pressure to build more when parts weren't available. What is a typical day like for you at the company?5s if nothing else to do. The production team had previously had problems getting parts

no direction from IT SLT

Current leadership has made announcements and made cute videos about how IT will evolve, but dropped an announcement in Q1 2022 that we'll be going cloud-first. Yet teams are given no detail, and told to just keep doing what we're doing.In the past we've been able to see the leadership team's goals, and understand how they relate to our own. This year goals arrived late (if at all), and we have no visibility into the CIO's goals. We haven't been given any guidance around what we're supposed to prioritize. Eaton claims to "make what matters work", but we have no idea what matters within IT.

Great company

Great place to work for! Great learning experience, and great people to work with! The culture is great you will feel like a family. The hardest part of the job is there is a lot of overtime required.

Free to be yourself

Great place, Great people. Everyone knows their role which makes it a great work environment. You are not being micromanaged so you feel relaxed and able to do your work freely.

toxic and unable to succeed

Expect no help. Expect no work. Never know when I'm going to be fired because there is never any meaningful projects. Working in global teams is extremely poor because no one does literally anything. Middle management is all politics, meeting after meeting and they do absolutely nothing.

Pros

people are nice

Cons

boring, no work, disengaging, useless

Good people,terrible management

Typical situation you find when corporate meets blue collar. Good workers,great people but poor leadership. They think they can fix things from the top down not the bottom up.

What is the best part of working at the company?Good people serious about workWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Deadlines regarding finishing projects. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Nice working environment. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Steady work flow

Better pay for people who know more and have more qualifications

Need better pay and opportunities for individuals who have more to offer to the company and what I mean by that is simple. If I have a degree in something and you have a certification. I should automatically be in a certain category of pay, let’s say welding. So I automatically make more because I took 2 years or more to complete my degree and you took a simple semester or 2. Point being I know more and have more experience than they do so there you go.

Perfection

They are very serious about safety and top quality. They pay good and give overtime. They will work you everyday. They have a lot of amenities HR is good they will work with you.

Good place to work...

Good company to work for, but could use a bit more discipline towards the workers. Rules are constantly being broken, yet no one seems to do anything about it. People are treated well by management.

Workplace doesn't care about quality they just want you to go fast.

They have an entire quality department and time after time the supervisor undermines the concerns of quality staff to push a product out early or on time. Poor staffing in management positions with high turnover rates. The people who have been in higher up positions are prejudiced towards new people and are unwilling to train.

Fun place good hours

Eaton was a fun place to work cause you was able to learn a lot of things and move up fast. They have great benefits, overtime hours, and pto! A great place to grow

Bad work environment

Not a good place to work lots of forced overtime for no reason 7 days on week 6 the next 2 days off a month and complaining and of try to take more stay away all you are is a production number to them

Just another cog in the machine

Since I worked for this company, I've learned that most of HR are bias with their hiring and doesn't promote within the company. The company culture is very toxic and left leaning. They rarely give raises or incentives to employee. My manager was terrible and a compulsive liar. They preach about transparency, but they hide their intentions from the valuable employees.

Pros

Fair/Family fun day

Cons

Woke policies, pay/raises, benefits, bias hiring, management

Some coworkers are cool

To much ot not enough pay since minimum wage went up don't get extra time or pay to train training sucks no room for growth some supervisors are stupid

Pros

Free lunch every so often extra 15 min breaks

Cons

Supervisors pay work life balance no room to advance

Terrible

The management is terrible and definitely has favorites that get away with everything and excessive call offs while you bust your but and get treated like s**t

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

68%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

74%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss