Ebara Technologies Employee Reviews

Stressful but rewarding place to work.
Field Service Engineer V (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 27, 2018
EBARA payed well and I enjoyed my time there. The company is a supplier of Semiconductor manufacturing equipment and is always trying to make the customer happy. The hardest part of the job trying to keep the customers happy. Even though it was hard it was also fun and rewarding most of the time. The management was decent when I was there and treated me well until I deployed to Afghanistan.
Pros
Pay, Management listens, Movement
Cons
Long hours, intolerance for Military leave.
Field Service Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Orlndo floridaNovember 23, 2017
The company is well orientated in looking for the well being of the employee during working hours as well as after hours. Family oriented, and dedicated to the progress of the individual.
Workplace Culture
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2017
Generally a great place to work. Excellent benefits, competent workforce, decent management. Sometimes workload could be oppressive. I really enjoyed the people I had the pleasure to work with!
New, difficult and stressful Situation
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 11, 2017
Its tough to have anything bad to say about Ebara. The company is a great company to work for. Benifits are good, if you like a 8 to 5 job, 5 days a week, new and challenging workloads daily.
Pros
Little to know management oversite
Cons
Very little time for family or to relax, highly stressful
Productive workplace with great people
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 7, 2017
I was constantly busy doing data entry on my computer of having to let the FedEx drivers into the building and watch them unload the truck to make sure nothing was damaged. The hardest part of the job was time management but working here really helped me improve that. The people here are so friendly and helpful i felt very welcomed and that was the most enjoyable part.
Keep on moving not worth applying
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2017
Keep on moving not worth applying. No room for advancement, management is blind high turnover due to disorganization. Once again their are better companies with better futures.
Pros
Cons
Cube jockies
Respectful place
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2017
A typical day of work would be to first clock in to work.
Second I will check to make sure all of the machines are working and function. Third would start Bead blasting parts that I would need for the day, but depending on were they need me at. I would blast different parts. For example: If, I was in TMP I would blast the parts I tour down the day before, then I would proceed to debur those parts and build them after. But, if I started DCI I would blast and Debur EST systems. Fourth would depend where I started if i started in DCI I finish my job then go help TMP and vice versa. I would also use the forklift in between transfer PPE that needs to go to the chemical yard or if chemical/beads were need for inside. Aside from that I would also move pellets on/off QH racks when needed. Fifth I would go wherever I am need after all my jobs are done. The job if very enjoyable because management and the workplace is very respectable. I don't believe there is any hard part of the job because like any job a job is a job and you need to get it done no matter what.
Pros
benefits, opportunities, respectful environment, Lots of overtime
Cons
mandatory overtime
An exciting and challenging employer
Import/Export/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 19, 2016
A brand new semiconductor manufacturing facility in 1990. Learned much about Japanese work ethic and culture. Worked with an excellent start-up crew. Excellent management team early on. Excellent benefits.
Pros
Benefits, advancement
Cons
Long commute
good company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 15, 2015
supportive - good, healthy challenge - excellent coworkers and benefits. smart people, good training, product, and interesting industry.
Good company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 18, 2015
Good job. I liked it a lot but I don't remember many aspects of the job since I worked there so long ago. I do remember that my direct supervisor made me feel comfortable and trusting in her capabilities.
Great place to work.
Payroll/Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 31, 2015
Ebara Technologies is a great place to work. The people are great and it is a small/mid sized company so you are able to get your hands into multiple projects and learn new tasks.
Culturaly diverse, hectic work environment.
Traffic Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 18, 2013
Company motto: "The Sky is Falling!"
Take Action? Wait until it breaks then fix it.
Pros
Company activities, lunches, birthday celebrations.
Cons
Atmosphere: Stressed, overwhelmed employees.
Chevrolet dealership
Field Service Technician- Semiconductor Equipment (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYSeptember 4, 2013
Great place to work. Sorry they closed. Typical chevy dealer except for service. They serviced all makes. Always busy.
Very Employee oriented company, great benefits,lots of internal support
Field Service Associate IV (Current Employee) –  Sacramento,caAugust 29, 2013
Enjoyed working for Ebara Technologies. My job was in Field Service. I always had someone to talk to over the phone since my job was away from the Main office. They were always supportive and willing to help. I would only see my Boss 2 -3 times a year and call at least 1 a week. He and the company trusted me to get the job done. Which I did, and I knew they were always a phone call away. I missed out on my company parties and events due to the distance between us. But I was always included in the Companies that I serviced over the years. I grew some great relationships with a lot of the people in those companies. They all gave me a place to feel like I had a workplace. I always appreciated the Trust Ebara instilled in me and the support they always provided. I loved that Job!!!!
Pros
Working from home, very supportive
Cons
missing out on the company parties and events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ebara Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.