You earn a little over 4 hrs of pto each pay period. You don't get sick days. If you miss too much time unplanned, you're out, no questions asked. Getting approved leave has a 90% fail rate from what I've seen since starting there. Save the PTO. That's all I can say. Don't use it to party or sleep in or do errands. You can also take Voluntary Time Off when it's available, so you're not always stuck at 40 hrs.
If you are sick that's fine get batter and get back to work.
There are no sick days.
2 sick days per quarter no questions asked, they can even be "beach days" Very generous with short term disability as well when severe illnesses occur
Not too complicated, you have to call then yer good to leave, but they look for any reason to fire you.
I had flexible hours and no reimbursement for being sick.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at eBay Inc.? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at eBay Inc.?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make eBay Inc. a better place to work?7 people answered
- Can you request to work Monday-Friday?7 people answered
- How long did it take eBay to get back to you after the hirevue interview?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at eBay Inc.?7 people answered
- When do health benefits begin after start date?Answered by eBay Inc.
- How are the working hours at eBay Inc.?7 people answered
- If you were to leave eBay Inc., what would be the reason?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at eBay Inc.?6 people answered