Uneducated management, and decisions made only considering the view of operations from the top down. Promotions are given to favorites and management manipulates employee reviews to benefit their friends and not the team.
The long hours typing was the only drawback, but that was my job.
Every call is the same. Customers are always yelling and screaming and you have to take it.
If there was anything stressful about this job it would have been processing orders during peak season.
Management and the members.
Everything had to be done perfect as far as cabling and looking very perfessional
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at eBay Inc.? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at eBay Inc.?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make eBay Inc. a better place to work?7 people answered
- Can you request to work Monday-Friday?7 people answered
- How long did it take eBay to get back to you after the hirevue interview?7 people answered
- When do health benefits begin after start date?Answered by eBay Inc.
- How are the working hours at eBay Inc.?7 people answered
- If you were to leave eBay Inc., what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What is eBay Inc. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at eBay Inc.?6 people answered