eBay Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,275 reviews matching the search See all 1,584 reviews
Good
Online Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2019
Good place to work. Can work as little or as much as you like. The more effort and time you put in the furthur you will go.

Sincerely Alysia Peine
I liked working from home
Home based seller on eBay (Former Employee) –  Home BasedJanuary 11, 2019
Ebay was my first work from home and I enjoyed it very much
I had just had my baby and so the income was great relief
Although there were costs involved such as shipping fees, ebay fees and paypal fees, the profit was good.
great for business startup
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2019
having a sales account for eBay is a very powerful tool that can make you a stream income with no cap, no limits. Theres literally no limit to how much you can make selling on eBay. Recommend it to anyone.
Pros
you are your own boss
Cons
keeps you super busy, you will need helpers
Good industry with high ethic.
Warehouse Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2019
Good industry with high quality ethic. I give high up for their quality work and purpose. It is a good company which I admire. I guess dream high and work hard. To me achieve and prosper seem difficult, but now I think working hard must pay. Special thanks for giving some work before which I never forget.Thank you for the work experiece.
Pros
Work pays good.
Cons
Never compete for your self alone, instead teamwork.
well organized company
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2019
Good company has organized, each group works on its own tasks.
Most of the testing procedure has documented clearly. Acitivities of the company is fine. They have some activities outdoor in the summer season.
Pros
good company for working and learning
Cons
some projects schedule very short time make people hurry working
Wholesale business
Wholesaler (Current Employee) –  Forked River, NJJanuary 3, 2019
Provide customer service and maintenance to online customers
Consistent data feed creations, listing updates and optimization in multiple online channels
Monitor and improve online reviews and feedback
Work with product applications, specifications, images, catalogs
Support the development of product promotions, marketing activities, content creation and merchandising
Conduct competitive research and identify opportunities for growth
Pros
long term business, Very Flexiable work hours
Cons
Room for growth is unlimited
Self Employed Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 2, 2019
I enjoy the variety in my day and the ability to set my own schedule. The freedom to work at my own pace and the flexibility to have a good work-life balance is wonderful.
Pros
I get to be my own boss
Cons
Cutthroat business
eBay review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 28, 2018
Pretty much you take calls the entire day. You help members with any problems they might have. With their computers, their accounts, or even who they should purchase an item from.
eBay offers great benefits but no bonuses, and no commission
eBay Off eBay Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 27, 2018
eBay offers great benefits but no bonuses, and no commission
The job I was Hired to do did Pay fairly well at $16.50 an hour, and I pretty much just Read through Member to Member Messages on eBay.com that had been flagged by our computer, determine if either the Buyer or the Seller is attempting to violate eBay's Policies, add proofs and details of the research that happened in order to conclude if a member did violate, Provide the correct Warning/restriction package and to call the Customer if they are to be Indefinitely Restricted from using ebay.com to buy or sell.
Time in finding products to list was abundant.
Self with EBAY (Current Employee) –  128 Trails Circle, Nashville, TN 37214December 18, 2018
Ebay is a great job at home. Time in learning the system of listing products and money involved in purchasing the program has not benefited me in overall outcome.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
To time involved with little reward.
Sales Job
Salesperson (self-employed) (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNDecember 16, 2018
I do not want to work in sales anymore. I am seeking a part-time morning position as I am disabled. I can only make a certain amount of money on disability. No weekends, no nights and I must be able to sit down.
Pros
Good money of you have a lot to sell
Cons
You're only as good as your last sale.
Largest Regret
Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 16, 2018
To date, leaving my long-term employer for a consulting role with a chance at contract-to-hire remains my largest career mistake. My entire team no longer exists. The average tenure is less than 5 years in risk management staff.
Pros
Campus
Cons
Tenure
It was a great first job
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 14, 2018
If you are looking for a job coming fresh out of high school or just something temporary, Radial is the perfect place. Keep in mind, that is all this place is in my opinion, a stepping stone. Although some have made careers out of the place by earning a spot in management, not a big percentage of people can do that, so my advice is to just use Radial as a place to get some good holiday money while searching for a better, more financially rewarding career. I will say the management is probably the best part about Radial, and the supervisors/leads. I had personal relationships with my supervisor and the manager, they were both amazing people. There are a HUGE variety of people that work here, especially over peak. African, Brazilian, European, everything. And that's a good thing, well... Can be. Sometimes you get those young, crazy, drama starting people over peak that really make your life harder than it needs to be but, that isn't all of the time. Every job has it's drama at some extent.
Pros
Management, peak money
Cons
No extra time at home during peak, up to 70+ hrs a week
productive, fun place
Product Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 13, 2018
productive, fun place, regular working hours, good benefit,
learned to manage new products, communicate with difference department, best place to work at
I was my own boss
Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Lawndale, CADecember 11, 2018
Working for Ebay as an independent merchant was and is great for stay at home moms. I love the way they help you resolve problems with your customers.
Benefits were the only good thing about eBay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2018
- hours are from either 6 am - 3 pm and 3:30 pm - 12 pm.
- no options to work a mid shift.
- learned the ins and outs of becoming a seller on eBay
- poor management, absolutely terrible.
- workplace culture was fun, fellow employees made the environment more positive.
- hardest part of the job was trying to talk to management who failed to listen to any requests. Policies are always changed which affects many eBay members negatively.
- benefits and fellow co workers were enjoyable
Pros
great benefits
Cons
management does not listen to you, HR is unresponsive
Fantastic place to work in ebay.
Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 10, 2018
Ebay is wonderfull work culture to each and every employe. its vey wondefull place to mingule with each and every person. every person have his own dream to work in this company.
Self-employed via eBay
Gadget Accessories Salesman (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 8, 2018
I joined eBay in July 2014 as a hobby at first, but the more buyers I was attracting, the more I got into selling things like gadgets and gadget accessories.

I love working for eBay because I get very flexible hours, work from home, no sales target, and easy access to customer service. However, sales fluctuate, though: sometimes, you attract buyers real fast and sometimes you don't.

I think the hardest part of this job was figuring out what I wanted to sell, so I dabbled in everything from clothes, jewelry, antiques, and technology. Technology sells faster because it's high in demand.

The thing I truly enjoy most about working for eBay is I'm in control of my own hours, I'm my own boss, and the money is too good for me especially around the holidays.
Pros
Very flexible hours, work from home, no sales target, easy access to customer service
Cons
Sale volumes fluctuate, no benefits, no salary
Global Head of Internal Audit for PayPal (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 7, 2018
Good place to work. Opportunities for career progression varied based upon organization growth objectives. Mainly seasoned management staff however, some areas needed more subject matter expertise.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 6, 2018
over worked
mandatory undertime
very little training
poor supervisors incharge
no room for advacement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eBay Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight