Eben Ezer Lutheran Care Employee Reviews

Not worth the drama and stress!!!
SNA (Former Employee) –  Brush, COOctober 7, 2018
I worked here for almost a year. This place is severely under staffed. I was constantly called into the DONs office because my fellow CNAs didn’t like that I refused to break laws by not using proper equipment to transfer residents. By not doing so I was constantly reported to my boss for being lazy and not helping. When I told my boss what was going on I was givin warnings and that they would look into the situation but nothing changed. Also certain employees got favored and never got in trouble for anything they did wrong. Everyone who works there knows who the favorites are it’s sad. Lastly when you put in your notice they schedule you for almost every shift and even on days over your two week notice. So when you don’t go one the extra days you are told you aren’t able to work there ever again. ( not like you would want to anyways.) lastly even when you don’t actually take your CNA test this place tells you that they already paid for it so the take the money out of your checks.
Pros
Open shifts, wonderful Residents
Cons
Short breaks, Bad Management, Bullies, poor pay, not enough staff, staff and resident dangers.
Amazing Place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Brush, COJuly 23, 2018
Love coming to work, love all of the Residents and their families. I love the homelike atmosphere. My Managers are great they listen and even try out new ideas. They give honest feedback. The hardest part of my job is of course when someone passes on. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning about so many backgrounds and cultures from the Elders.
Pros
The Benefits are the most competitive I have found. The Elders
Cons
Residents are great! Management doesnt care.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brush, COJune 6, 2018
No opportunities for advancement, residents are great, management is on high horse, work you to the bone then not care if call in sick after working 80 hours, a clique environment, doesn't care about workers, just a number.
Pros
Cafing for amazing people
Cons
Very clique place
Fast paced work place with other caring CNAs and lovely patients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brush, COApril 12, 2018
I loved working here. The residents were always fun to get to know and take care of. The nurses were always there to help if needed and always knew what they were doing. They always made me feel appreciated.
Summary
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brush, COMay 4, 2016
I enjoy helping others. I also highly enjoy learning something new every step of the way. Experience is a very important.
Fun, Fast paced and Highly Enjoyable
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Brush, COApril 30, 2015
I loved working for Eben Ezer Lutheran Care Center. A typical day would including setting up your drink cart, taking resident's orders, serving resident's meals, and cleaning up afterwards. The hardest part of this job was when we were unable to meet specific needs/wants of the resident's due to lack of resources. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with resident's about their day.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eben Ezer Lutheran Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Eben Ezer Lutheran Care Reviews by Location