Ebert Construction Employee Reviews

Was told they had work for the next year.
Site Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Loretto, MNSeptember 10, 2019
Was thrown in the field left to figure out scope of work with out any contracts to hold subs accountable to. Unsure of the way they managed there projects.
My feelings immediately were they were looking for a warm body to fill a hole As a Sup on a public school project and then lay off at the end of the summer. Sure enough that they did.
Pros
I had a great PM that supported me the best he could from the office.
Cons
They micro manage and there are no real perks.
organized, consistent and great work ethic
On-site Working Manager (Current Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILAugust 12, 2019
This Company does great work and will settle for nothing less. The repairs you pay them for are well worth it. Friendly staff and consistent work. Work day starts early and you always learn something new. You can be roofing one day remodeling a kitchen the following week or building a pool deck.
Good
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 18, 2019
Great career opportunity
Investment into employees is great
Compensations is great
A lot of Micromanagement and less autonomy
Paid time off is not with modern culture
Pros
Environment
Cons
Life - Work - Balance
Respected Family Owned General Contractor
Employee (Current Employee) –  Corcoran, MNOctober 30, 2018
Ebert Construction is a company who cares not only about their employees, but the services they provide. They know the key to a strong company is with the individuals they hire. I have always been treated fairly at Ebert Construction and have grown tremendously since beginning to work for them years ago. They promote from within and train their employees so that they can grow with the company. Their is great camaraderie within the office and I believe that is due to a fun work environment with individuals who work hard towards the same goals.
Reputable Family Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Corcoran, MNOctober 23, 2018
Ebert is a company that appreciates their employees and their life/work balance. Its proven by the long tenure of the majority of their employees. Ebert employees work hard at their jobs and are proud of that work ethic while still making the office environment fun and enjoyable to come to work every day.
Construction
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Loretto, MNAugust 15, 2018
This was the first construction job I had. When I started, the previous AP clerk had already left. My boss told me the broad strokes of what he wanted to see for the AP process and let me develop it on my own.
Pros
developed AP on my own
Cons
Rejected request for pay increase
Professional place of work, Good starting construction job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Loretto, MNApril 25, 2017
The work environment at Ebert was very good. The people I worked with are very helpful and nice to new employees and great to work with. The technology they use to keep track of hours worked is very efficient.
Family business
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Loretto, MNApril 5, 2017
Good company to work for if you like to be micro-managed. They are a family oriented business. They say that they do not hire family, but all upper managment is related.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Micro-management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ebert Construction. Our community is ready to answer.