eClerx

eClerx Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 268 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,000 reviews

Fun at work, supporting team, On time salary

Its always fun going to office as everybody there are supporting. On time Salary , flexible work culture help to maintain work life balance . Time to time celebrations on work floor keep the mood light. Great going team

Pros

Work Culture, Flexibility

Cons

More food options can be introduced for foody like me. Free meals can be offered on special days

Excellent place to work

I was having a problem getting paid at the beginning. Other then I love the TL I am gonna miss them. I thought it was gonna be hard to catch on but 8 weeks of training and it turned out to be a wonderful place to work at. I would recommend friends to work there.

Benefits

Cons

Short breaks

eClerx insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Lot to learn

Long working hours and no work life balance. Other than that very good for freshers who want to venture into investment banking. Pay is below the industry standards but worth it for the exposure you gain.

Work culture is very good and the facilities

Work processes are very good and systematic. Work with eclerx is good to balance life and profession. Only pay is little bit low as compare to other company

Pros

Playing room

Cons

9 hours

Work life balance

Good company to work with Management is also supportive. only thing is Salary they offer is low and appraisal hike is max to max 6 7% depends updon your performance

Pros

Work life balance, Leave encashment

Cons

Work life balance depends on process to process, No free transport they charge 1400 for home pickup and drop

Good for freshers only

Its a good company to start as fresher. You will learn many things. But they have very low pay scale as compared to industry. Appraisal policy also not good, so there is no growth in future. No leave encashment.

Decent

Decent to start you career.Overall decent.Salary Decent.Work environment decent.Management Decent.Work life balance decent.Carrer growth decent.

join only if you can handle stressful situation

I don't recommend working here. nothing is good about is this company. they will never understand your situation they only want you to work in any situation.

Pros

nothing

Cons

leave policy is terrible, salary is not enough and even hike is very less, work culture is very bad, stressful environment

Good company

Good company to enhance one's knowledge. Provides job security and help to grow. Nice work culture.Salary and bonus benefits are also great.No issues for leaves.

Decent job

A simple call center job like any other. Basic calls about cable and internet. Mostly lowering bills. HR and payroll are the major lacking points. Pay is decent, advancement opportunities if you do your job well.

The company is good. The team and the managers are very supportive but there is favouritism and because of that efforts go unnoticed.

Overall the company is good for freshers to learn and gain experience. The compensation is very low compared to Market. For an APM you need to stay with the company for atleast 4-5 years before switching.

Pros

Supportive team and management Can learn a lot of things.

Cons

Mundane work. Low compensation.

Productive and Great learnings

eClerx provides a great place for the freshers as they provide some great training opportunities. It provides a job stabilityIt provides security and respectful environment for all its employees

Pros

The team that I work for is great, especially my immediate reporting manager

Cons

Unfair salary distribution

They offer low salary except this will things are good in company

I learn alot in this process within one year I have gained a lot of experience but the salary is very low and in terms of rewards and recognition management is not that much good rest all things are good except the salary part.

good place for fresher

salary was low as compared to other companies but salary on time and supportive upper management.one thing i don't like is they have very limited and selected boundaries for cab facility.

Pros

good canteen

Cons

salary

Some of the people in the management were excellent whereas some were the worst. I cannot say that the company does not have a good scope, it does if they work on their people in the management.

Pros

incentives

Productive and fun place

Environmental and management is so cool and perfect really enjoyed working with company.spent 1.5 year in here and its gone so fast even can't imagine..work from home was the best part of this company. Facilities are goodCafeteria and cafes are well maintained and food served is also good

Pros

Proces Parties and Eday and floor parties

Cons

Salary package

Overall experience

The job was easy to do . The company as a whole has no real structure. They play with your money by missing hours just about each pay period. There is no room for advancement unless you are friends with the management team. They do not allow adequate time when changing your schedule.

Pros

Free vision

Cons

Expensive health care

Pay trash , management trash

It’s unorganized , management says they work with you but only if it benefits them . I return the equipment and they still charged me as if I didn’t and put it on my credit. I had to work 14 days straight just to get 1600 check every 2 weeks just to make a living

Decent

It’s a ok job if you like call center work. The pay is pretty good and they always offer bonuses. Also allows you to work from home if needed. Management is ok.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Other.

Unprofessional company to work for extremely ghetto

Hard to request pto (like we earned that why does it take so much for it to be approved but upper management gets approved instantly)GhettoLowest paid call centerBreak scheduling is awful No yearly pay increase the whole company makes the same amount Unprofessional

Good start out job

Good for a start up job, but if you want a stable job that will move you up fast and actually listen to you open thoughts go somewhere else. They do things their way only and aren’t really listening to employees.

Pros

Decent pay and hour plus lunch

Cons

Terrible training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eClerx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight