Eclipse Advantage

Eclipse Advantage Employee Reviews

United States196 reviews
they allow you to make good money depending on we have you working at
I just think they need two are better supervisors didn't know it understand the job any employees on the job and it did need the hire people with seniority first before they hire outside the company
Horrible
At first it was great to work for eclipse. Next thing you know money is being taken away without any meetings about what’s going on. Went from making 7-800 a week to as little as 300-350 a week. Work life balance is great. But if working for peanuts is cool then this job is for you. The employees were great but once the monetary obligations weren’t met everybody literally started bs around. We went from 4-5 hour days to full shifts which really killed i
Liesssss
Everything is a lie they list the job at a higher paying price just so they can get applicants because the job is horrible. Then its posted for McDonough area but it's on Jackson ga which is 30 minutes away.
Horrible
Inconsiderate and will work you until you are forced to call in. Horrible management and leadership. The have no appreciation for their employees. Pay is supposed to be based on production but it’s always a trick to it.
fun work place
friendly co workers. respectful management. good pay. safe work environment. job keeps me busy and in shape. some down time that kinda feels like an extra break.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Don’t waste your time
Hard workers they will take advantage of you and leave you dead in the water horrible job management even worst Don’t let go the bad workers they get rid of all the good works
Pros
Not to fill out for job
Decent company.
Fair company. Hours were come and go. Sometimes 60+ weeks. Sometimes only 30. Management worked well with people. Understood that the changing hours were difficult and tried to accommodate everyone.
I knew better...
Lied about the pay, rarely if ever does our location get more than the base pay. I was told pay averages 1 to 3 dollars more than base pay most of the time. The company eclipse lumps for at my location treats you like trash, nitpicks, complains, snitches, constantly and can talk to you however they want cause they can get you fired with one complaint. My supervisor quit the week before I started. Most people are felons or can't get a job elsewhere.
Its ok the pay can be better
I could get paid more for what im doing while reaching the company goals i dont see myself there for a very long time the good side of things i got licenses to operate the forklift and pallet rider
Awful Company
Management is a joke. The crews consist of the worst people. Constant drug use by employees at the sites. Company changes pay rate on a regular basis. No set hours. Worst company ever. Stay away.
i advanced fairly quickly
this job is a very fast pace work environment and very productive and clean update with safety needs and they make sure you are taking care of and help you out to they best of there ability
money making job. not for lazy people
i have worked at eclipse for 11 years and i have only one job. There is alot of money to be made here. Managers are understanding and really care about there employees. i work 6 days and hit over time by my 5th day. if you are lazy i dont recomend this job. but if you want to make good money weekly apply here. The job is not perfect, but which job is. we work 11p to 7 sometimes 8am and leave home. co workers are great to work with and help out with anything. /great place to work.
The work is easy, most people are friendly.
Opportunity to move around within departments, you are able to complete different jobs depending on where the workload is each day. Can be certified to operate a fork lift if desired.
Great work place
Walk in early in the morning if your first shift. Clock in, stretch, then start unloading trucks. Not a bad job at all. Not for everyone. Gotta be willing to lift boxes all day.
Good company
Good company to work for. Due to personal reasons had to leave temporarily and when returned staffing was full. No openings when I was able to return to workforce.
Great Management, Great Company
Overall I had an great experience with Eclipse Advantage, but hours does fluctuate. I was hired for a full time position and ended up with a part time position. After peck season was over the hours wasn't enough to support a healthy income..
Eclipse
Fast paced work place with great money. Job starts at midnight and goes till around 7 or 8am. Unload trucks of various items and break down pallets that are to tall
Stay away
They lie when they say you can get $19 you only make $14-$17. Hours are not set and management is terrible. People come and go which should show you it’s a *hit hole. The leads have favorites of course so if your not kissing *ss be ready to be in the freezer all night and be overworked. You have to work 6 days a week to reach 40 hrs and your off days will be random weekdays. They also lie about the workload to make you work faster. I could go on and on about the negatives but based off what I already explained I don’t see why anyone would even still apply. Find out for yourself you’ll see I’m right.
Good job
Loved the hours and co workers. Was able to learn different jobs. Its also a lumper job. Unloading tractor trailers for aldis warehouse in ofallon mo. Great pay
Horrible Place to work Eclipse and Ontime Staffing
The company has not team or people skills. Their communication and respect for there employees is very bad. They are not a respectable company to work for learned that the hard way. worked there 3 years and because I would not relocate to another state the fired me. So there have no team building skills not management skills. Their HR management is horrible at best. There is no communication with employees about the benefits coming to the company or leaving the company. You have not direction on what to do how to get your 401k know direction. You cannot get health insurance because you are still in their system. just horrible.

Ontime Staffing is owned by Eclipse so beware of them as well.
Don't work here if you can't do what they ask
Nothing bad about the job it does get stressful sometimes. But if you have the right crew and can Be An Athlete you'll survive. It's not for lazy people
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eclipse Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5