ECLIPSE AEROSPACE Employee Reviews

Best job I ever had
Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 12, 2018
This was a fabulous place to work. The middle management and below cared about everyone as people and made the job very enjoyable. It was like a functional (not dysfunctional) family.
Pros
the people
Cons
unclear leadership from top management
Initially the company and environment were outstanding
Records & Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 16, 2017
Initially the company and environment were outstanding. I truely loved my job and the people I worked with and for. Since the company merger of Eclipse Aerospace with One Aviation, the company was in a steady decline, many personel in upper management have left for positions in other companies. There was a general lack of communication between the top management and pretty much, everyone. We, regular employees, genuinely saw the inevitable "Reduction in Force" simply because it was common knowledge that the company was no longer paying it's bills
Pros
the people and former supervisors were awesome to work for and I loved my job
Cons
the top management and the lack of communication
Productive environment with visible end result of aircraft being delivered.
Expediter / Buyer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 20, 2017
Eclipse was a very fun place to work, the managers were very good and fair. Working in SAP as well as some of the culture of certifying vendors. Seeing the AC C of A and deliver was very cool. Getting to fly in the Eclipse 550 was awesome.
Pros
|No time clock
Great Company to work for until the market was poor
Ground Service Technician/Mechanic Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 20, 2017
I loved the company and never intended to leave but got laid off due to lack of profits and poor jet sales. Day to day operations were great sand people were very nice and east going. There were rough and strenuous times but nothing that couldnt be handled.
Defunct
Aircraft Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 10, 2017
Company has been absorbed into another company. Company no longer exists as an independent entity and is not likely to reenter the market on its own...
tough place to work
Aircraft Sales Representative-Midwest/Canada (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 1, 2017
Tough place to work....limited resources (money) limited product. Im not sure this company is going to make it long term. No job security. Its like the company has a big grey cloud over it....its doomed.
Pros
not much at all.
Cons
cheap, no extras, dont expect much and youll get it.
Eclipse Aerospace
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 16, 2017
Fun working on personal jets. The shop is right under the design area. They appreciate hard workers. Helpful coworkers. Ask questions they have alot automated.
Pros
Roll out parties of Aircraft sold.
Cons
In New Mexico
Scary place to work. Always wondering if you'll still have a job.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 6, 2017
Poorly managed and very disorganized manufacturer of small biz jets. When I first arrived at the job, I was overwhelmed at the lack of an organized and efficient way of assembling aircraft. For example, I had to hunt for hardware in unorganized hardware racks, to assemble parts that should have come kitted with the hardware. Things like this are hugely inefficient, but were the norm at Eclipse.
Because of inefficiencies, sluggish economy, and poor management, most people I knew constantly worried about job security, which made working there less than ideal.
I did enjoy some of the people I worked with, and besides the constant worry about layoffs, or bankruptcy, the work was challenging and good.
Pros
Clean, safe work environment
Cons
Poorly managed, Inefficient procedures, Unorganized
Great place to work, but job security is not that great
Receiving Inspector (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2017
Great place to work, but job security is not that great. Eclipse has a great jet but sales wasn't what was expected, So they decided to design a bigger jet. In doing that they discontinued the 550 jet so when we got down to last few jets they laid us off. It will take them 2 yrs to get back in production with the new design.
Not a great place to work
Aircraft Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 28, 2016
The pay is good for the region, the benefits are the best I've had in NM. Unfortunately, the sales team runs the show, and if they make unreasonable promises to a customer, you better believe that you won't see your family until those promises are met. The goal posts are constantly shifting as well, so you'll be working on a whole new set of promises immediately after you fulfill the ones you worked on first. The tools and test equipment are also all in dire need of replacement, but money is so tight that nothing ever gets the attention it needs. There is a near constant fear among employees that the company is going to go under any day.
Pros
Good direct management, reasonable pay, excellent benefits
Cons
Not stable, paranoid culture, bad work to life balance, senior management micromanages lower levels
Managers, Work environment,Company
Logistics Agent/Material Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 4, 2016
Good work environment.
Good benefits.
Fair wages.
Excellent managers.
Great group of people to work with.
12 years of working for this company from research and development to manufacturing the final product.
Pros
Fair
Cons
Some task, lacked resources.
Enjoyed working there. Would go back.
Aircraft Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque N.M.September 22, 2014
Great place to work! Clean and professional production atmosphere.
Great aircraft, they just can't sell enough of them .
Pros
Great people to work with. high morale.
Cons
Lay offs. and worring about being laid off.
Great technology, great employer
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 14, 2013
A wonderful opportunity to work in support of the Eclipse 550 Very Light Jet.

A dedicated team, ethical and supportive manager and a casual atmosphere all make for a wonderful place to work
Pros
High technology, innovation
Cons
location