ecoATM Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Tier 2 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2018
During my career at EcoATM, I was able to grow in my profession. I was comfortable with my peers and comfortable enough to approach management if need be. Although some of the work was systematic, everyday was a different challenge that I had the pleasure of solving. I worked well along side of Tier III and tech leads and challenged as well as assisted newer agents that joined the team. There were always opportunities for growth and challenges. It was the best company I've worked for so far.
Pros
Benefits, Padres game day, company parties
Great perks
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 5, 2018
Great perks including ping pong table, Playstation 4, and Xbox One. Very cutting edge tools, the best part. The computer benchmarked 12,000 on geekbench. There were 2 monitors. We were using Docker Containers and the very latest ES6, ES7 and ES8 JavaScript standards in production.
Enjoyable work
Electronics Processor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
Everything we did in the job was fast paced but fun and competitive. The atmosphere around the area was fun and friendly and you could totally tell employees were happy to work there.
Pros
The culture
Cons
Pay could have been better
I loved working here!
ELECTRONICS PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Mira Mesa, CASeptember 3, 2017
ecoATM inc. had to have been the best job I ever had. The environment was so family oriented and worked great with individuals that had family members.I would Highly recommend this place.
Productive and fun
ID Verification Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2017
This is a great place to start for anyone who starts adulthood and to further extend their knowledge. They offer different positions where no experience is required giving anyone with a high school diploma the opportunity.
Diverse and Friendly
Electronic Processor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 20, 2016
Very diverse crowd
Good for the environment
Friendly employees and management
I would work there again if it wasn't so far for me
Cons
no cons
Fun place to work for, but not enough time to play games because the amount work
Full time - Technical Support 1 (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2016
Work non- stop
Additional task never assign as a Technical Support 1
Require to work OT
Work to make happy our Stock Holders
Management just worry about Uptime
Keeping up with the amount of work
The people we work with
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Two 15 minutes breaks and one 30 minute lunch
Fun and cool place to work at.
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 21, 2016
They provide free snacks and drinks for all employees. They have ping pong table and free dvd's for everyone to enjoy. I love how we can listen to music while working to make the time goes by faster.
Laid Back Work Environment
Technical Support Agent I (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 21, 2015
Small Business vibe with the size of a Medium-Size Company. Everyone knows each other. The Management Team actually listens to the opinions of their staff. It has a fun and relaxed environment.
Check-In, Bench, Buyer Sort, And Pack All Devices Either It Being A Cell Phone, Tablet, Or An Electronic Device
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  Mira Mesa, CAOctober 12, 2015
My Coworkers Are Awesome To Be Around. My Workplace Is Very Informational When it Comes To Learning Something New. I Can Say That They Do Have Very Good Benefits Here.
Great people.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 5, 2015
ecoATM is a fun and exciting place work. We have ping pong, foosball and free snacks. All the employees are friendly and entertaining.
Great place to work!
Tier 3 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 10, 2015
The people at ecoATM bring the best attitudes to work. It is a please to work in such a great environment and atmosphere. There isn't a dull moment which makes the day fly by. You're constantly learning and being challenged.
Pros
Great people, good atmosphere
Cons
Pay is a little low for the skill set required
Lacking Leadership
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San DiegoJune 27, 2015
No clear goals. Leadership team lacks focus. Too busy wasting resources on pet projects and finger pointing to correct glaring holes in our core competencies.
Pros
Nice people. Great facility.
Cons
Management.
Productive and people are great
Software QA Engineer II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 13, 2015
Mid size Co.
Biz is growing and very busy

Productive and people are great

Like the fact that I'm involved in all QA aspects of creating TC's from user stories and Agile
Working at EcoATM
Technical Support Agent I (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 15, 2015
Work is very mellow, learning is very easy but management needs work though. Co-workers are awesome and are very friendly and respectful. The hardest part of the job is moving up. What I enjoy best is working as a team to get things done correctly.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Favor ism within the company
Was pressure free place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day consisted of for me, testing in house software for functionality running on Windows 7 platform. I ensured that I can complete transactions on kiosk without any abnormal actions or system crashes. Daily updates of new software builds uploaded to test kiosks. Verified new features added to software suite work as designed when integrated into the current build of software. Performed and completed many tasks under strict time deadlines.

I have learned quite a bit such as the many types of testing that is done such as Agile, Smoke, Acceptance, Unit, Black Box testing, etc. I have learned a some things about vision and robotics due to the nature of work ecoATM does. I was introduced to such programs like MTM, TeamForge, GoToMyPC, Axeda, LabView 8.0.
Working at Eco
Electronics Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Working at Eco is a fun experience, I have great supervisors and i love all of the people in the company the company is still very new but i am excited to see what the future has to offer at Eco atm
Productive and takes care of their employees
Electronic Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego CaliforniaNovember 10, 2014
I have worked with company for awhile and I have enjoyed working with EcoAtm. I work as an electronic processor it more of an industrial job, we get to check in all inventory that comes in, inspect phones and packed them at the end. It is a fast paced environment with deadlines to meet. My coworkers work in teams to get the jobs done faster.
Pros
free snacks and drinks, safe environment
Cons
just standing on our feet for long hours
Fun energetic group of highly motivated and Intelligent individuals all with one common goal.
Information Technology Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day at work entails a day full of troubleshooting computers. I learned that out of every situation there is a positive one. Management is connected somewhat to what's going on with employees. I love my co-workers, they are really a delight to be around.
Start up environment. Fast paced, exciting
Consultant - Financial Analysis (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2014
Great place to work. Great people. Exciting product.

Worked there from almost inception to successful acquisition by parent company. I had the opportunity to be directly involved in building the reporting infrastructure and automating key processes. Learned a great deal working along side the CFO in developing forecasting and budget models.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ecoATM. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2