Yes, they do background check and drug screen to every new applicant.
From Ecolab's career site and position titled Food Safety and Brand Standard Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two (2) years experience in foodservice operations; OR Associate’s degree and four (4) years experience in foodservice operations
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (2 years)
- Willing / able to travel overnight for business
- Ability to lift 25lbs (infrequent requirement)
- Experience in food safety or brand standards evaluations
- ServSafe and/or CP-FS certification
- Teaching/Coaching experience in a food related field
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist / Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential
- Registered Dietitian
- Foodservice or Restaurant management experience
- Ability to consistently deliver results with a competitive desire to become a top performer
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others, including the ability to teach, coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback with tact and diplomacy
- Strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision making skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Resourceful and continuous improvement focus
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines
They prefer a representative to live within their territory so they can better respond to their customers needs.
1) Having a felony on your record for crimes like theft, arson, etc.
2) Being a registered sex offender.
3) For violent crimes such as assault, kidnapping, etc.
4) For child abuse crimes.
5) For the distribution of narcotics.
Its GIS. They do the background check credit check employment verification the UA the physical. Everything