Ecolab
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Ecolab:

Ecolab Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
I traveled to a variety of locations daily to offer services and products, maintaining client relations while establishing new ones. Management is always accessible by making a phone call, and there is always help to reach out to if you're having issues.

The schedule is as flexible as you make it. If you do your job well, you open more free time for yourself. However, if you cannot maintain the equipment you have for your customers, you will make your day harder and longer, leaving you less time for family and ultimately less commissions as you won't be selling so much as repairing. In a nutshell: Fair pay for fair work.

The vehicles, however, were terrible. My company vehicle was always breaking down, and got me into multiple accidents. Avoid those transit connects at all costs.

Overall, the company was great. It wasn't a good fit for me personally, but if you like earning commissions and having a sales driven environment while staying very active and mobile, it can be a very worthwhile career.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, commissions, 401K, healthcare and insurance
Cons
Always on call for your area, sales driven even after you hit your commissions goals, terrible company vehicle options
Official response from Ecolab
November 28, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a safe environment with equipment that meets the needs of our associates and customers. We take your feedback seriously as we are always looking for ways to improve the employee experience.
Proper yourself to go place. You are your own boss most time. But is support. Communication is must having skill. If you are good at sales, you make good salary.
I learned 95% of what I know from working here. They are not only co-workers but friends, everyone works together to help each other.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ecolab?