ECONOMOS PROPERTIES Employee Reviews

Was a rewarding experience
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 7, 2018
This was my first company. Since I have worked for another and Economos set a very high bar! They properly train you and let you be in charge to make the decisions needed to take care of your role/position. I worked for the company from 2011-2016 and the only reason I left was that there was no advancement in my near future. My managers were my mentors and I still do.

Definitely give the company a chance. Don’t get wrapped up in the petty gossiping from the back of the house and focus on your job and you can expect to do very well. Hard work is appreciated and rewarded!
Pros
Proper training, managers empower you, flexible scheduling, employee of the month, sense of community
Cons
Lack of Advancement, Petty Gossiping in Hotel Properties
Economos Properties
Regional Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 2, 2017
Working with the General Manager of the HGI was the best time I ever had. Unfortunately job security with the company ownership if very slim to non.
Pros
Benefits and the coworkers amazing
Cons
Ownership
fun
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Good Company to work for. Nice people, good work/life balance. Great location close to beaches and restaurants. Not very demanding.
review
HILTON GARDEN INN MIAMI AIRPORT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 29, 2015
they need to work on awarding the people that give there all at work everyday. But all in all they are a good company to work for.