Economy Exterminators Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.7Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
hostile work enviornment need to be investigated by labor board
Pest control technician (Current Employee) –  Collinsville, VAFebruary 2, 2016
Poor management, favoritism, hostile work enviornment. micromanaged technicians, had different set of rules for each person. Family owned son vice president, palmed work off on other technicians. Management bipolar and threatening to employees
Cons
did not receive full hour for lunched although forced to take 1 hour off time
Please see Resume
Customer Advocate/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 8, 2015
Customer Advocate/Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
 Answer Phone calls (Between 20-50+ phones calls per day).
 Provide the most excellent customer service possible with a great attitude
 Ask Probing questions to get to the root of the problems that the customers are having.
 Earn their trust with exceptional phone skills and trustworthy promises.
 I am the first point of contact with the potential clients and that makes a lasting impression. Meetcustomers needs if they needed an inspector their same day.
 I also answer any questions a customer may have about their pest control service, whether they need to make changes or stop it all together due to no pest activity.
 I also educate the customers about their bills if they call in with questions.
 After I have scheduled a sales rep to go due a site inspection, I follow up with the client to make sure that they were taken care of and that the salesman did in fact address their pest control issues.
 I also made copies of all of the contracts and documented and scanned them into pestpac.
 At the end of the month I made copies off all invoices and gas receipts to send to the corporate office. I had to make sure that the receipts matched the vehicle with the mileage and had the proper papers.

The computer software I used are as follows:: PestPac, MS Office
loved this job
Exterminator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 19, 2012
i once had my car battery die while employed there and my manager drove 20 miles to jump my car, then the guys in the car maintenance garage put a new battery in my car. only charged me for the battery, no labor cost!
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
wish i was still there