ECORE International Employee Reviews

Is ok
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 12, 2018
I don't want to talk about it.my experience was really poor in a do not want to provide with any information about it. Thanks you for being so Understandable
Fun place
Reroller oparator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 21, 2018
Ecore has activity during the year and cook outs. It’s good place to work and it’s nice n neat. The benefits are good and cheap. They pay every Two weeks
Job
Lead Systems Operator (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 8, 2018
You run machinery ever day. The worst part of the job is coworkers.The best part of the job is benefits. Hardest part of the is learning new machinery.
Good management and fair expectations
Senior Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 7, 2018
Reasonable work expectations
Flexible work hours
Great benefits
Demanding work load
Friendly environment overall
Rapidly growing company - constantly hiring
The coworkers
Demolder (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 29, 2017
I work 3rd Shift the co-worker I work with was so awesome everybody was nice helpful and generous i am the type of person likes to move around alot since being there I've learned to run and operate everything except for two positions of the work in the department the list of job titles that I've done are reroller assistant, peeler assistant, peeler cleaner, mixer assistant, prepping mixer area, grinder, operating the John Deere, demolder. The two I didn't learn was reroller operator peeler operator.
Pros
You get a paid lunch The lunchroom have food you can buy
Cons
You only get 20 minute breaks for an 8 hour shift and the food was overpriced
No training
Operator (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 7, 2017
No programed training , lack of communication among shifts and management, supervisors often helped out but lead personell didnt do much but nit-picking instead of actually take time to train correctly....
Pros
Pay
Cons
No training, no inter shift cohesiveness
shipping dept.
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 26, 2017
Ecore International Co. is a pretty good company to work for. i don't have anything bad to say about them. it is a company that provides a good product. i did for the most part enjoy working there.
Pros
good co-workers
Great company to work for!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  York, PA 17402November 5, 2017
Ecore has an amazing company culture and truly feels willing to do whatever it takes to achieve success. They care about their employees and they care about making great products that can make people's lives better!
good place
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 6, 2017
good place just had to work in all kinds of extreme weather and were responsible for snow removal, there was a lack of spare parts and support on the night shift
Pros
good pay
Cons
extreme weather
great place to work
Floater (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 5, 2017
Ecore is a very good job. it saddens me that I had to relocate due to child care and shift preference. very driven company to work for. it was a great place to work for.
Industrial Electrical Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 30, 2017
Very competitive and a highly fast paced environment This company is always striving to do better each day and each year. It has been growing at a steady pace.
Working was fun yet the higher ups tend to ruin it!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 28, 2017
The job is simple and easy as long as you are not a well trained and cross trained individual. The job goes from you running 1 machine for 8 to 10 hours to your running 3 different machines at the same time for 1 hourly fee for 8 to 10 hours. The office politics ruin any type of team support structure that was built. Just like most companies tell you its all about friends and family only care about bottom dollar. Management will come out micro manage a portion of the floor telling operator of machine to run a machine a specific and abnormal way. Once a mistake shows up management blames it on the operator. Their policies written in the handbook are there just to be openly interrupted by HR to make it easier to fire any employee that may or may not be following their rules or they don't like. Seen many follow Ecore's rules and be terminated for off the wall stuff or suspicion. If you keep your head down and don't do learn to much than your days are easy and your pay is spectacular. If you are trained on multiple machines, have opinions, and/or can think for yourself than the pay isn't enough and your days are no longer easy. The team I worked with was amazing the guys/girls all got along and really looked out for each other. Yet that mentality did not travel across from higher up to simple employees unless they liked you. All and all Ecore was like any other business crafty, classy, and creative. I was an amazing company to work for and enjoyed doing my job every day. I did not like the favoritism, the negativity, and the complications that came from usually the higher ups to  more... do my job.  less
Pros
Simple work, Easy work, Great pay
Cons
Management micro managing, Office Politics
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 11, 2017
Ecore is a good place to work. Management cares about the employees and makes safety an overwhelming priority around the facility. Room for advancement for most people.
Amazing company
Line Operator & Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 5, 2017
I was working in the hardest and most stressful department but the company itself really valued its employees and i would definitely return to the job provided my schedule fit into the job.
Pros
pay
Cons
physically intense
Very nice
Handler (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 4, 2017
ECORE Intl was a very influential company to work for and I found that I learned a lot under the leadership and guidance of my coworkers and management.
Sales, Customer Service, Invoicing, Inventory, Reporting.
Account Manager II (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 10, 2015
I love my job at Ecore and have no intention on leaving. Fun place to work with very supportive team members and management. It is a family oriented company and they make us all feel like we belong. there are days when the hours are long but I would not want to work anywhere else.
Pros
People
Cons
Non
Was Great while it lasted.
Demolding (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Was a great job. very positive Management they cared about their employees. Very fast paced and detail oriented. liked the fact that they try to give employees an opportunity to move up through the company.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
short breaks
learn how to operate a machine.
Machine operator an forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 18, 2013
very busy.
how to work with rugs.
allright.
good co workers.
working in the molds.
operating a machine.
Pros
job was near my house.
Cons
short breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECORE International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2