Ecoserv, LLC

Working at Ecoserv, LLC: Latest Ecoserv, LLC Reviews

United States10 reviews

Ecoserv, LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great people and cutting edge equipment

Really enjoyed the RanD work here, can be stressful but rewarding at the same time. Hours expected to work at times were unnecessary and some of the after hours behaviour was not acceptable to me.

Horrible

This by far is the worst company I applied to yet they pay you so low and figure you you will take it cause you need a job but I will continue looking before I work for this company if it was anything less then five stars it would be less i didn’t want to give them 1 star but do believe it should be negative 10

Pros

Zero zero zero zero zero does that meet your guid lines

It was ok

Pay sucked, i felt like it could’ve been better, u work with different supervisors so it would suck one get better hrs and the other low ball bc they scared to put hrs on for the crew.

Pros

Cons

Pay sucked

If you are not family you get treated like a dog

Young guy that "runs" robotics is owners son and thinks he is god. Talks down to people and shows zero respect! I tried to teach him correct wiring code and he did not want to hear it. Left this company after only 2 weeks! Stay away unless you are related to owner!

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Fun place to work with a great team.

Had the opportunity to work with some great people. We supported each other and made a great team. When things got stressful we banded together and supported one another.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

If you need a job

If you are between jobs and need a job, take it. But there is no loyality at this company unless you are family. Very nepitistic environment. Would not recommend leaving a good job to go there.

Productive and clean work enviroment

Its a good place to work but its a family oriented company and they move there ppl up in the higher positions before someone else that's been working in the field

Strong Position in Environmental Services

Ecoserv has a strong position in the Environmental Services market for Upstream, Downstream and Mid-Stream markets.

I worked for a company for 30 years & Ecoserv bought them in 2014. After a1 year employment contract, I was offered an "early retirement package"

A typical work day @ Ecoserv began @ around 7AM & ended around 5PM. Ecoserv, LLC. purchased the company that I had previously worked for (Newpark Environmental Services) in the spring of 2014 & I was given a 1 year employment agreement to help transition the new management. In the spring of 2015, Ecoserv offerred me a 2 year early retirement package / non-competion agreement. I accepted the offer & will consult for the Ecoserv company for the 2 year period.

Pros

Other than the salary, there were no Pros in working @ Ecoserv

Cons

It was very disheartening to see the Newpark culture of customer service be degraded

Great company

great company and great culture. Fast growing and technologically ahead of the competition.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecoserv, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Learn about Ecoserv, LLC in popular locations

• Ecoserv, LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?