ECS Corporate Services Employee Review

View all ECS Corporate Services reviews

Inspector
Inspector (Current Employee) –  National Harbor, MDJune 12, 2016
I have been working to inspect different things suck as: checking the rebars, Masonry work using grout and motor, Concrete, Soil compaction and using GPS for elevation, Foundation, Epoxy...

Other ECS Corporate Services Employee Reviews

The Manager is a Joke
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 3, 2019
Worked with the company for a a year. During a 6 month period was told that I was underperforming and put me under a performance improvement plan. Despite my performance being improved due to this plan, a few weeks away from hitting my 1 year anniversary for working for the company I was still let go without any clear indication of what causes my firing. The manager was indicating it was due to performance but wouldn’t go into details on what I did wrong. I was even instructed not to communicate with my team about the firing when I was escorted to my desk to clear it out.

This company doesn’t treat its developers with any respect nor does it seem like a good environment for any junior developer to flourish in the field unless it is to their liking. It is very hard to tell if you are truly doing a good job or not as management never makes it clear when you should be making improvements in your performance.
Pros
Free lunches, generous benefits
Cons
Poor management, slow paced
Difficult place to work
Software Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 20, 2019
The opportunity to make a difference in IT applications is huge and the type of work is rewarding but the hostile and aggressive behavior of management, starting at the top, makes this a very difficult place to work. Combine this with the lowest work/life balance I have ever experienced in my lengthy career, I would highly recommend that a prospective employee look elsewhere for a job.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Very poor work-life balance