Ed Miniat LLC Employee Reviews

Well everybody was a opion and nobodys perfect!!!my opion great place 2work great hours good manget good co works & ect....yes its cold in some areas
Line Lead (Current Employee) –  16525 vinceneseJune 16, 2019
Dress warm come see for yourself great opportunity..ill recommend..the work is really easy if u not lazy ...good co workers good management..been here 5years and im not leaving ..
Pros
Garuanted hours
Cons
2much favortis'em they pick and choose they dont go on performence..
Shipping and Receiving (Operations) Supervisor (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILMay 20, 2019
Good pay for management. Not so good for hourly workers. Whole environment is uncontrolled chaos. High volume in a very small building. Need to expland!!
Its a good place to work for if you like to work in 40
Inbound Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILMay 19, 2019
My shift and HR have me a 25 cent raise and then 2 weeks later then took it back with that being said I am looking for another job ..the management team has very poor training I go to him and ask questions he has no answers so then I have to ask coworkers.
The training in my department is very poor I had to learn from watching others .

I was forced into a job that has a lot of responsibility and I'm the lowest paid person in the department.
Pros
The health insurance is good through the union
Cons
The management team is poor and there is no training
Racist enviroment
Temporary Employee production 2nd shift (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILApril 10, 2019
The work itself is understandable because any company has it production quotas. But the Hispanic supervisor s and lead only are working here for the Hispanics which isn't fair to the other ethnic groups who are employed here.
Pros
Cons
Lots
not fair
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILApril 8, 2019
very stressful job i would not recommend anyone to work there i would go to work on time everyday and dont miss any daysand they still treat you like your not a part of the team.
Pros
nothing to gain
I loved it. Wish I didn’t mess up.
Forklift Driver/Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 6, 2019
Just go to work. That’s it. All you have to do is make it to work and everything else is cool. I worked the overnight shift and I started lacking when I got comfortable. But the job is great.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Don’t know
Family Oriented
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILApril 3, 2019
Good place to work lots of demands put on the work force to meet production needs, the pay isn't the best for the people who work hourly positions and should be increased.
Pros
Family Structure
Cons
Hourly pay
changing from a family owned business to more corporate atmosphere.
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILMarch 18, 2019
Good place to work generally, but upper management is being hired from outside of the family and cuts are being made. Need to do more with less. very fast pace for the scheduling team.
Pros
good pay, good down to earty people
Cons
culture is changing and starting to cut jobs
Very low morale all around
QC (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2019
There is no room for advancement so don’t try to make a career here. Employees aren’t treated equally- some have to meet expectations and others don’t. Overall poor work environment that has led to low morale
Exhausting Hours
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILMarch 11, 2019
We work extremely hard. On certain days we end up working beyond the time we usually clock out because the supervisor wants a bigger percentage produced, meanwhile they don't tell us till last minute so that we have no choice. This job will cause you to have a few problems with your hands and feet because you will be working in 30-40 degrees everyday. When working with frozen meats you will frequently lose feeling in you hands to the point where your hands are throbbing with pain.
Pros
Weekly pay and paid vacation
Cons
short breaks, working in the freezing cold, no sick days, rude/judge-mental employees
active, outgoing
Packing and Shipping (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILFebruary 18, 2019
experience new things at work, look for new people, a new position, the people we social with each other, help each other, cutting meat was the hardest part
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
short breaks
Unprofessional management team
First shift Trim laborer (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILFebruary 13, 2019
Needs a new management team. Managers don’t have pleasent attitude and can be very disrespectful at times. They don’t communicate with team members well enough to get the productivity they seek as a business.
Fun workplace
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILJanuary 5, 2019
It was cold but as long as you got along with some other people to allow time to go faster than it seemed to be going then you were warm enough. English or Spanish we were a team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Cold
Very safe work place.
Food line worker (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILJanuary 2, 2019
Over all this company made the workers feel very safe working there. Though you worked with knives and around heavy machines the management team made sure that everyone was safe.
Pros
Very clean
Cons
It enough breaks
Racist Management
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILDecember 13, 2018
I would never work for a company like this. They don't value their employees and the women in the Human Resource Dept are very rude and racist.

Stay Away.
Pros
Cons
Doesn't care about their employees
Stressful
Back up crew leader and operator (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILNovember 15, 2018
This place takes advantage of employees specially the HR department if there is an employee that they don’t like HR department will do anything to get the employee terminated
Pros
Low holiday gift card
Cons
Short breaks
busy work
Secondary Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILOctober 23, 2018
management acknowledges hard work and loyalty. plenty busy. company growing. three shifts to choose. plenty of parking. several internal company appreciation events.
Productive layed back work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, ILOctober 14, 2018
It’s a good environment with lots of good people . Not a lot of socializing very quite working environment. Manager were great always making sure working are in ok working conditions.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Night shift mandatory weekends
ok
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILSeptember 22, 2018
The job was very stressful. I was the only bilingual in the HR department to a company that had 60 % of the employees only speak Spanish, but they laid me off. With constant interruptions by employee that only wanted to talk to me, I had little time to manage the rest of the tasks.
The productivity was pretty good
Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Blue Island, ILAugust 22, 2018
Working there was extremely cold and pretty racist people there too . The pay was alright and they had so many people wanting to work there . Some supervisors was not doing good at the job at training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ed Miniat LLC. Our community is ready to answer.