Eden Health Employee Reviews

Amazing culture & fantastic team!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 22, 2019
I can't say enough positive things about Eden Health. The culture is amazing which is hard to find nowadays. The growth potential is outstanding and truly available. The employees at the Support office and the agencies are top notch. And at the end of the day we are all wanting to do our best because of the patients we have the honor to care for. If you're looking for a Home Health company that TRULY cares then this is the company for you.
Pros
Culture, Growth, Coworkers
Great place to work!
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 13, 2019
I have worked for the company for the last 5 years with no plan to leave. The entire Eden team is so dedicated and hardworking. Due to the line of work it is stressful at times, but so rewarding. I have never worked with such hard working people. Although we work hard, the culture still manages to stay positive and upbeat which is a testimate to the leadership.

There has never been a shortage of growth and advancement, the leadership is always looking at ways to support your wants for learning and growth.

I would recommend this place of employment, but make sure you are ready to work!
Pros
Leadership, Culture, Collaborative Team
Cons
Long Hours, Travel
Outstanding Home Health Company
RN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAMarch 12, 2019
I have been an RN with Eden for 3 years and have no plans to leave. The management is supportive and the culture is positive and recognizes the hard work and accomplishments of employees.
Everyone works together to make for a productive and good working environment- both in the office and in the field. Clinicians in the field have flexibility when they need time off or shorter days, as clinicians can be shifted around to accommodate this.
Pros
Fast paced and supportive work culture
Don't work here!
Eden (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 25, 2019
I have watched them fire 3 people for made up reasons or just plain unfair reasons without any warning. Some people are held to certain standards while others are not. There is no training yet you are responsible for knowing what you don't know. Do not work for this company if you want to feel secure in your position. Hard workers are not valued.
Pros
Coworkers are great
Dont waste your time
Former member (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVFebruary 2, 2019
The company use to be great until it became a large Corporation. They treat staff unfairly and dont follow through and they talk very badly of the trouble clients they have and its heartbreaking to hear what they say. Caregivers are promised hours and things from the company and when push comes to shove nothing happens. The new manager likes to send rude emails to staff and think that's going to bring out the best in their caregivers. I feel bad for a lot of those who come in contact with Eden. It's gone downhill since they changed everything in September 2017. Goodluck to all that work with them whether it's to work for them or have your family member taken care of by them. The management team is constantly changed and when you try to go above the office corporate wont do anything for you except make excuses. They dont follow any guidelines and cut corners to get as many caregivers and clients they can. It's not a friendly place and they definitely dont look out for their clients.
Pros
Cons
Constant lies, poor management, unfair work environment
Amazing Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  NevadaJanuary 31, 2019
Its a wonderful company full of people who show appreciation for one another. It is a great work culture and that comes from the leadership and management to the clinicians. I can't say enough good things.
Eden is a Joke
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVJanuary 8, 2019
Eden Management acts much like a group of eighth grade girls. If you are on the right team, you are safe, as a long as you don't do anything to rock the boat. They screw everything up, and then call corporate who comes in and fires select people. They leave people without training, without communication, and the only thing they truly care about is more money. Take more patients even if they don't have staff to care for them. It's a losing proposition and they don't care about people who truly make a difference in the agency.

They are constantly out of compliance with NRS statutes and compliance operations requirements.The one manager who really made a difference in our agency was let go with no explanation. She was the only one who really cared about front line staff.
Pros
Front Line Staff
Cons
Management Sucks
Run! Worst company ever
Minion (Former Employee) –  Carson CityOctober 4, 2018
Worst company ever. Poor management, disorganized, unprofessional, staff is overworked and underpaid. Upper management has no idea what they’re doing.
Pros
Patients
not worth it
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVSeptember 12, 2018
The only way a person can get full-time is if you are at the mercy of this company! Constantly being tossed around, placed where there is no connection with the clients.
Pros
clients
Cons
low pay, not enough hours
Very flexible schedule with a very collaborative team.
Registerd Nurse (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 28, 2018
I was just looking for a part time job and thought I would try home health. In my interview, the management team was very friendly and they offered me a full time RN job which paid significantly more than my job as a floor RN at the hospital so I accepted. I had a family emergency earlier in the year and the management team gave me as much time off as I needed regardless of how much bereavement or vacation time I had. The hours are very flexible which and I enjoy being able to have some control over my work schedule and plan for things around my personal life. There is a great management team employed who is patient and very willing to help anyone. They want all clinicians to succeed. There is no drama among staff and the work culture encourages independence, critical thinking and team work. I didn't think I would like home health when I graduated RN school but I have found it very rewarding.
Review of Carson City Home Care
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVAugust 28, 2018
Carson City Home Care is a wonderful place to work. Everyone in the office is very helpful, and Eden Health is team that includes it's home health, hospice, and home care. They are one in the same and do a really good job to help everyone feel welcomes and supported.
Pros
Warm and Inviting
Cons
Not enough staff
Team Work at its finest
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVJune 6, 2018
At Eden Health you have an amazing group of passionate,caring, and knowledgeable co-workers and management to rely on. There are great benefits and opportunities. Its a wonderful place to work with a great culture in a job that truly makes a difference in peoples lives.
Pros
benefits, culture, team, management.
Part-time
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  IDApril 19, 2018
If you are only part-time they will take part of your patient load and give to someone who is full-time. I don't believe this is fair! They even go as far as to assign you the patients for the day, and then let you know that they gave them away to another worker. Director of Nursing, when hired, was only an ADN nurse without any previous work experience after graduation. Bad call! Anyway, off to greener pastures!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Miscommunication & prejudice
Great Long Term Employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLApril 15, 2018
Incredible long term Cart Nurses, CNA's, Dietary and Housekeeping. Communication was very poor and there was much Gossip and animosity. I also felt that communication of what was expected was changed on a day to day basis. Staff meetings were very degrading and unprofessional. Change for the good and good ideas were not listened to or encouraged.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
No time to eat them.
2018 best transition ever!
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  ElkgroveApril 7, 2018
This year was difficult because the agency had to make huge decisions on so many things; but because of the transition, it rebuild and made this agency great, strong and better then before. The new managements in the office cares for all their employees and making sure our patients are well taking care of and believes in making a difference to people lives.This agency is filled with so much positive attitude and I love the change. I’m looking forward to see more good things and I know, it will be great. This is why our motive will always be, Our Commitment to Caring.
Great Place to Work
Administrative (Current Employee) –  WAApril 2, 2018
Eden has a great collaborative working environment. I have no intent to leave working with such a great group of individuals. The team is great and willing to hear ideas from all staff. We all work to push each other to be the best at everything we do.
Eden has been a blessing!
Eden Home Care (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 29, 2018
I was hired on to Eden about a year and half ago. Since then the management has been nothing short of amazing. From providing excellent training in my position, to seeing potential in me to move into different positions, crossing training for supporting other rolls and finally supporting any needs that I need to fulfill with in my family life. Life is complicated and if it wasn't for Eden, I wouldn't be able to balance the two most important things in my life. I am excited to see what the future holds not only my personal growth with Eden, but the growth of the company as well. All locations with in the Eden umbrella have unique and wonderful things to offer employees, as well as patients. I am proud to be a part of the Eden team.
Pros
The management and moral they work so hard to build up!
Love my Job
Revenue Cycle Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 29, 2018
My experience with Eden has been phenomenal. I have been given countless opportunities for growth and education. Upper management are supportive, industry exports that care about the patients and employees. I have never been on a team where I have felt so appreciated, supported and valued. I am sad to see all the poor reviews on here. As a manager I know first hand that you cannot make everyone happy and some people will go out of their way to bad mouth a good thing. I have seen first hand that hard working, dedicated workers are celebrated and promoted. Upper management has said countless times that Eden would not be successful if it wasn't for the amazing care and support staff. If you are looking for a collaborative, family oriented culture than Eden Health is the place for you at ANY location.
Pros
Management, team members, our purpose, growth opportunities.
Cons
Benefit package
Flexible job schedule
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAMarch 28, 2018
Enjoy working at Eden b/c most staff and clinicians are team oriented and put patients first. Management tries to work with and support field workers and Eden provides fair pay.
Pros
Set your own schedule/hours, competitive pay, friendly work environment
Poor Management period!
CSS (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVFebruary 27, 2018
Job was stressful and a lack of respect from office RN management staff and CNA's. They don't listen to employees concerns. Training sucked company moral is extremely low!
Pros
Flexible to a degree
Cons
Always short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Health. Our community is ready to answer.