Eden Housing Employee Review

View all Eden Housing reviews

Great place to work, supportive work culture
Hiring (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 29, 2018
I barely started at Eden, but upon my first few weeks, I can say that it is a positive experience. As a new hire, I really appreciate that they time the time to train you, and set you up for success. Everyone is also supportive. I used to work at larger companies where it would be impossible and frowned upon to ask for help. Here, it seems they nourish you and care for you. The office space is large, free coffee, tea, and other amenities. The parking situation leaves something to be desired. The leadership here is great and patient. Everyone is always very busy, but people take the time to smile and have a small conversation, which goes a long way in building office rapport. The environment is very professional, yet caring. It seems like the best of many worlds. Of course, any company can improve, but I would definitely recommended to a friend.

Other Eden Housing Employee Reviews

None profit organization
Property Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 6, 2019
Low income housing, both for seniors and families. It's a none profit organization. The pay is less than average but benefits and vacations are great.
Great teamwork and culture
Hayward (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2019
This company really knows how to treat its employees and I feel lucky to be a part of this organization. They make a difference in the community and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me at this company. The benefits are great and everyone is very welcoming.
Pros
Events, culture, organized
Cons
you have to wait 6 months for a gym membership, hayward location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Housing. Our community is ready to answer.