Eden Housing Employee Review

View all Eden Housing reviews

Great place to work!!!
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJuly 16, 2018
Eden Housing is a great place to work, with a fun and energetic atmosphere for company that have been in business for 50 years. I have worked at other places but Eden is by far the most rewarding. There are so many opportunities to give back to the community by volunteering at their over 100 properties. If you need specialized training all you have to do is let Supervisor know and it will be arranged. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with Property Managers to ensure our residents are happy. It definitely makes it a lot easier to have the greatest boss ever.

Benefits included:
Company-paid medical and dental insurance for employees

401K retirement plan with company matching contribution

Employee Assistance Program
Free Gym Membership

Other Eden Housing Employee Reviews

None profit organization
Property Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 6, 2019
Low income housing, both for seniors and families. It's a none profit organization. The pay is less than average but benefits and vacations are great.
Great teamwork and culture
Hayward (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2019
This company really knows how to treat its employees and I feel lucky to be a part of this organization. They make a difference in the community and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me at this company. The benefits are great and everyone is very welcoming.
Pros
Events, culture, organized
Cons
you have to wait 6 months for a gym membership, hayward location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Housing. Our community is ready to answer.