Eden Housing Employee Review

View all Eden Housing reviews

Lack of advancement
Acting Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CaOctober 2, 2018
I worked as an interim manager over a year. I was told repeatedly that I will be made a permanent employee, I even interviewed with two different people for the position. And then someone else was hired and I was asked to train that person who was coming into to replace me. There is no upper management support as the portfolio manager who was over my property had just become a portfolio manager and really did not have a clear understanding as to how to perform her job. I was therefore left on my own to figure it out.

Other Eden Housing Employee Reviews

None profit organization
Property Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 6, 2019
Low income housing, both for seniors and families. It's a none profit organization. The pay is less than average but benefits and vacations are great.
Great teamwork and culture
Hayward (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2019
This company really knows how to treat its employees and I feel lucky to be a part of this organization. They make a difference in the community and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me at this company. The benefits are great and everyone is very welcoming.
Pros
Events, culture, organized
Cons
you have to wait 6 months for a gym membership, hayward location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Housing. Our community is ready to answer.