Edesia Employee Reviews

Collaborative, open to suggestions for improvement, family
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RISeptember 22, 2019
Great place to work, great team and mission. As with many companies there are the occasional miscommunications, but they are usually worked out quickly. Open door policy for issues to be discussed is a plus.
great place to work ad grow your career
Poduction (Current Employee) –  Quonset Point, RIJune 21, 2019
See Edesia for yourself - reviews mean little ... you should form your own opinions.
Working here is rewarding and you will make a living while helping save kid's lives. Lot's of opportunity if you are willing to do the work and make yourself a part of the company's success.
Pros
opportunity & fairness
Cons
drive to N Kingstown ... but only 25 min from Providence
Collaborative family atmosphere
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  North KingstownJune 20, 2019
I love it. Edesia has an admiral mission, is innovative, and not afraid to take chances.
Resources are good, building is beautiful, and the CEO Founder is a powerhouse of positive energy!
Best job I’ve had!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  North Kingston,Rhode IslandNovember 20, 2018
I have had a few different jobs in food manufacturing/warehouses. This is the best place I have worked in 15 years. Great benefits,vacation time. Friendly upper management and coworkers. Pay is correct for the position you are started at. Safety is a huge part of this facility. They offer incentives for writing up/preventing safety issues. It is a young company and is only growing. So do not believe everything you may read in other reviews.

They hold a yearly cook out. Also an off site Christmas party as appreciation to their employees.
Pros
Benefits, Competitive pay
Cons
Communication between departments.
complicated
packer (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RINovember 8, 2018
if you get to work here what they do there is good they are helping thw world but....if you get here on a temp by an agencie you dont get a badge to acces the building and you have to wait for a supervisor to open the door. for that reason i get late at work everyday. fix that. and is a sooo easy job that no one wants to loose it to the new guy so dont expect a nice welcoming from the people ther
Pros
few
Cons
a lot
To much favoritism
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandAugust 8, 2018
I worked here for a bit (would rather not say which department) but the favoritism is beyond ridiculous. Not allowed to talk with other employees, and too much more to list
Pros
owner is a great person
Cons
Not used to "asking" everything you need to do
Management is thickheaded and tone deaf to safety concerns
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Quonsett point, riMarch 11, 2018
Managers are difficult and difficult to work for/with.
People on the floor are pleasant and friendly.

However, this is a very poor place to work.
Company goals are admirable.
However, unannounced shift changes, and VERY dirty equipment used to make food make it difficult to remain optimistic.
Overall, would not recommend accepting any position there.
What a safe, peaceful, and humanitarian place to work at
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RI 02852March 6, 2018
Working at Edesia was a very great opportunity. It is a very humanitarian place to work and it was very moving for me to work at place where I knew I would be helping make a big impact in peoples' lives around the world. The staff is very friendly and the management make us feel important as employees. I never felt so much as just a worker while working at Edesia.
productive and fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 6, 2016
I like working at edesia because it was nice working environment, the co-workers were easy to work with, i received a certification working there, the work was easy to understand and do, there was not really any hard part of the job, i like the job also because it was physical but not to physical, so it was like a paid work out.