EDF

Administrative Assistant3 reviews
United States3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,903 reviews

Great Benefits and Company

I loved the benefits that EDF offered. The company as a whole was a great company. I helped establish their ERP system and did a lot of testing for them. I found this to be a great challenge a huge learning experience. I would help support multiple sites within our area with their day to day needs. There isn't a lot of room for growth unless you are willing to travel and/or relocate.

Pros

Great pay and Benefits

Cons

Company paid benefits

Worldwide renewable energy company the provides training for specific job descriptions focused on safety.

Pros

Company paid benefits

EDF insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

A productive and nice place to work

* A typical day would be for me to arrive in the mornings, clock in ad go straight to work. First and foremost to make sure that I have all of the "plant drawings" printed it that are sent to me through email. EDF-RE is a nationwide company so therefor I can receive drawings even when I am not on typical work hours. * What I have learned - How a powerplant works, which is most interesting. * Management - at EDF-RE I have multiple bosses, but never a problem. I get along with all of them wondefully and we all work well together. *My bosses are my co-workers, other then them, its just me. * The hardest part of the job i would say is the FULL understanding of a power plant. It would take years to fully understand every part. There are so many. *The most enjoyable part of the job: great bosses & plenty of coffee to go around! :)

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EDF?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EDF with

Career recommendations for Administrative Assistant

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Administrative Assistant in US