Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,198 reviews matching the search See all 1,265 reviews
A very fun paced job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 21, 2018
I was hired as a driver for the company and didn't mind driving to different locations serving our loyal customers. No pressure while I was on the clock and had very helpful co-workers.
Pros
I was out driving in the streets and not working in a building.
Cons
Sometimes it was difficult finding certain addresses.
Owner
Management (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXAugust 17, 2018
I loved working at Edible Arrangements. It is a fast paced up beat company. We made the work day fun. I enjoyed the smiles on the customers face wen they came to get there arrangements.
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 16, 2018
At edible arrangements you don’t feel pressured or not want to do your job. Everything is pretty easy. You’re working with fruits all day so what’s not to love right !!
Pros
Get to work with fruits
Cons
long hrs of standing on your feet
Horrible place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 16, 2018
Building the arrangements is a wonderful experience. However, the owners are hurriedness people. They under staff to a point that 2 people not only run one store but have to run multiple stores and will turn around and reprimand you for working to many hours. during holidays the main 2 employees have to train 15+ people plus keep the store going wile building hundreds of arrangements in 2 days time.
Pros
Creativity
Cons
Everything Else
good company but job is not for everyone
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDAugust 15, 2018
I liked the manager and the people there. slow paced compared to other jobs but you still need to work at a reasonable speed. It is a job that is more for women than men.
Horrible work place.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2018
They have audio which is illegal without permission and fire people for personal conversations. No benefits or discounts or sick days, or raises with new management.
Pros
You can pretty much make your own schedule.
Great job needed more hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Granger, INAugust 13, 2018
Clock in. Check orders. Load truck. GPS driver route. Deliver arrangements to locations. What I learned was that delivering to most places were easy however going to UND was difficult to locate some individuals that were not at their dorms. We were not to leave any deliveries unattended and was sometimes hard to track down individuals. (Hardest part). Most enjoyable was I love driving and being out in the community and serving others.
Pros
Being out in communitiy
Cons
Not having company phone
Great if not manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLAugust 11, 2018
Its fun and awesome for literally anyone who doesnt have to run it.but you have to care about the quality of your own work quite a lot.if you are just trying to do enough not to get fired this isn't your place they will only accept top quality.
Eh
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 9, 2018
You would walk in and have to prepare fruit for the day and also make all arangements for the day. It's quite boring and the pay was not good at all. WOuldn't recommend.
good job
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Oaks, NYAugust 7, 2018
This is a good job for you individuals just starting off either seniors or freshmen in college-hrs are good- the treats are great and fun to work with
Great atmosphere and team
FRUIT EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 6, 2018
I loved working at Edible Arrangements. The team and the atmosphere were so easy going that it never felt like work. It's an easy pace job with training that won't stress you out.
Great co-workers always willing to help you
Utility Person (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Schererville, INAugust 6, 2018
It can be really fast-paced just before certain holidays, but everyone cooperates to help make the job enjoyable. There is a lot to learn but co-workers are always willing to help you. AND you get to sample the fresh fruit. You can't beat that!
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Can be very, very busy before certain holidays
Fun, fast paced delivery job
Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Henrico County, VAAugust 4, 2018
I go to the shop and review my delivery orders and review the GPS mapping for the deliveries and set out on my way to make the deliveries. I have learned to better communicate with others and to have more patience. I enjoy being able to manage my work responsibilites on my time and be independent. The hardest part is dealing with daily traffic, but it is part of the job. Management has had some turnovers, but the Owner tries to fill position with good replacements.
Good Place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 3, 2018
Was a nice place to work all coworkers were friendly. Manager was really nice not a strict environment really easy job. Very good schedule you work . I liked the job alot.
Fast pace environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
Great job to work at and the company takes care of you. The environment is very fast pace and makes you think quickly on your feet. The job is challenging and gives you a little wiggle room to implement changes to run more efficiently.
Unfair
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Revere, MAAugust 2, 2018
Edible arrangements was an okay job until they tried to make me do things that were not apart of my job title like cleaning and cutting fruit. management was not fair at all.
fun work place
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  marysville ohioAugust 1, 2018
awesome place to work and awesome people to work with !! very good place to get work experience , very understanding employees. very easy place to fit in!
Okay
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 31, 2018
Standard work environment, fast paced. Casual. Customers can be very rude but nothing out of the ordinary.
Easy job mostly just paperwork and answering calls or in store orders.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2018
Great coworkers, we all worked as a team. If someone was in need of helped we managed to guide them through in every way possible. I learned to work together as a team, meaning no one gets left behind no matter what.
Wish it went better
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 29, 2018
Wish it could have went better. I started and loved it then I started realizing it wasn’t a good place to be. They sign you up as part time because they don’t want you to have any benefits but they want you to work at their beckoning call. They also tried to say if you couldn’t find coverage that you had to still work. You can’t force someone to work when they are calling in for being sick but they do.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list