Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Found 1,479 reviews matching the search See all 1,562 reviews
Great work environment
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 14, 2019
I worked here during the Valentine's day rush so it was very busy. The women and men that I worked with were very nice and seemed to really enjoy their job.
summary
Fruit Packer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 14, 2019
cut fruit, put it in a decorated container, wrap it and send it off good cleaning, fast paced, decent management,comfortable clothing, and decent pay.
really nice
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 13, 2019
enjoyed customers and the management the job period is a nice place to work and the environment was very satisfying the schedules were set with great hours.
Just all around wonderful job
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJune 11, 2019
Loved working at Edible Arrangements.
Started as delivery driver then moved to kitchen and arranging. One of a few jobs I've had where I actually didn't mind going to work. We could listen to music.
Co-workers and supervisor where very pleasant people.
Pros
All around fun
Cons
No benefits
Only store manager was a problem the rest was awesome
Production worker- PT (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FL 34761June 11, 2019
Loved the job. Only left because i moved out of town. For my full time job. Enjoyed everything high peak and slow season. Permanent crew and the temps
Pros
Free fruit, discounts, learn alot
Cons
Could use more pay during high peak.
Fruit Social
Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 10, 2019
Cool job. A real sociable job too. Your social skills will be developed by just having the opportunity to have a conversation with the next person. I would go back.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of getting to the workplace at 7 am. Opening up the store (sometimes alone) and getting everything ready for the day,

At this job I learned how to work with a certain computer system, learned to make sales over the phone and in person, learned how to negotiate with customers and sometimes convince them to spend more money than intended.

The workplace culture was great, I worked with all of my best friends so I had a lot of fun working there.

The hardest part of the job was the long holiday hours and over-stressed holiday and busy shifts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with my friends and my managers.
Pros
holiday lunches, great managers, great coworkers
Cons
holiday hours, not enough pay
good
Fruit Cutter (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 7, 2019
I worked there for a bit. It was fun but they only needed help during the holidays. So not many hours. The work is fun and easy and there are lots of nice people.
Pros
fun
Cons
I was only a temp hire for a busy 2-day holiday when they needed more than the usual drivers they already have. Still it was a pleasure working there.
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 7, 2019
The manager & other employees were very helpful in telling me what I would need to do the job & getting me prepared since I had not done a delivery job before.
No Benefits
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CT, Avon, CT, & West Hartford, CTJune 7, 2019
Ask if it is a franchise. Franchisees do not give benefits to you even if you are full-time. Only way to recieve full benefits is to work for the corporation in Georgia USA. Also pay was way down for someone who went to college and has certifications in the industry. I was not satisfied there. Better off at a Mcdonalds.
Pros
Get to eat some fruit
Cons
No benefits
Great first time job/ bad owners
Fruit Expert (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 6, 2019
This is the first place I've worked at and actually enjoy the women I work with. They work around/ with my schedule. The owners of my store are terrible though. They hardly know anything about running a food business. They care more for the other two stores they own. Pay starts at $8.50 really hard to get a raise.
Pros
30 min. Lunch break, willing to work with school or other jon schedules, willing to train, great management
Cons
Bad pay, hours are bad, the owners are awful
Pretty easy going
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJune 6, 2019
I was with three actual company for about 11 years.
I enjoyed the fast pace in the am and then how itd slow down a little in the afternoon . the people i worked with were great and my bosses were very sweet there is just no advancing once you reach a certain pay there's no more raises. Great job for high school kids or to get thru college
Pros
Amazing co workers
Cons
No breaks
Fun Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2019
Great job to be creative pushes you to your full potential you learn new things everyday you learn how to work with people to their satisfaction and the companies as well.
Pros
Overtime on holidays
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Loved the place
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 5, 2019
10/10 would recommend this job. It was always so much fun, and even when it was busy it didn’t feel like you were drowning in work. It really got the creativity flowing
Fun workplace for teens
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 4, 2019
I personally needed something temporary i put in many man hours to get paid very little. I did not appreciate that. The schedule was flexible. The boss gave unpaid time off when my brother passed in November of 2018. Didn't like how the work ethic was when i returned
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
pay
My situation was stressful.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/FOOD PREP (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAJune 3, 2019
Most of the people I went into the job with had quit after a few weeks. A new manager was sent in. He was new to the job, but had experience. We were low on people, so I had to work a lot of overtime even though I was supposed to work part-time. It was tiring and there was so much to do.
I loved working there!
Designer & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAJune 3, 2019
It was fun to make arrangements & smoothies. Around the holidays it got very busy, but on a typical day, the work was slow & steady. I would have stayed had I been paid more. The boss is awesome & is flexible with the schedule if you need to switch up work hours. Definitely recommend it for a high school or college student.
Pros
Free smoothies
Cons
Low pay
Fun place to work!
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 3, 2019
My manager (the owner of the Allentown and Bethlehem branches) was wonderful! She was caring of her employees, hands-on involved, and took great care in training and working with us. It's a great place to work, especially for college students or older ladies, or just someone looking for an enjoyable job.
fun place to work,
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairview, TXJune 1, 2019
A typical day at work was easy. We had great managment that train us properly and trusted us to do what we thought was best for the customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was delivering an arrangement and seeing the happy faces of the recipients.
Pros
free lunches, flexible schedule, loving team
Fun place to work
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJune 1, 2019
I enjoyed working at edible arrangements because I loved to see the finish of the bouquets. The facts that the employees are able to create all these shapes and sizes with fruits was beautiful and quite fun to watch. Customers usually get them for their loved ones to show appreciation so it was a plus as a driver to see the receivers reaction to getting the delivery.
Pros
Driving job
Cons
Far locations for drop off