Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 23, 2018
Good place to work, nice staff. The owner is awesome and friendly, the fruit is delicious, and the environment is great. It is an enjoyable job and I would recommend it to anyone.
Friendly and FUN
Customer Service Representative/Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYApril 20, 2018
great CO-WORKERS & clean working environment.
Management is very helpful and approachable. I enjoyed this position very much and recommend it to those who need flexible hours
Fruit Arrangements
Arrangement Associate (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 20, 2018
Received incoming orders for arrangements.
Slow paced job unless its a holiday.
Proper food storage
Proper food preperation
Customer service

Great job would work there again
Good for a temp position
Fruit Preparation (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 18, 2018
If you are looking for an extra job, or working for holidays, it's good for getting extra pay. If you want a full time job, I don't suggest working here because they don't pay very well.
Terrible workplace and management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLApril 18, 2018
The owners do not care about their employees and will fire them even if they managed to save the company vehicles from a major accident, the store in the front is clean but when you see into the back it is dirty and unclean. I would not eat anything from this store and I felt bad having to deliver from this store, I reported issues and they didnt care about the issues that could arise for the customer and did not care about the employees. If you can avoid it I would avoid working here.
fun
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSApril 17, 2018
i was hired for mothers day season. it was a good job and to experience how to make fruit arrangements and chocolate covered fruit. i learned a lot of customer service skills while working there.
Fun to work but wont support you
Prep Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 17, 2018
Really enjoyable to work here, however not going to pay the bills. Youll have to fight for more hours if you want to make this your only job. Other than that management is excellent and work pace was fun.
Relaxed atmosphere and family-oriented culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 17, 2018
Overall good company to work for. Flexible with scheduling, fair hours. Discounts on smoothies and froyo shakes. Dip and cut fruit all day, make arrangments, talk to people.
Pros
Fast-paced, days go by quickly; opportunities for overtime during holidays
Cons
Low wages for management
Fruits
Holiday temp (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 17, 2018
it was okay,it was sanitary and clean and a good holiday job to do i can't any full time there or doing it for more than the holidays as they are more active around holidays
Pros
free chocolate
Cons
ceo being cheap
Prodcitve
Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmel, NYApril 11, 2018
High paced workplace - setting up and reviewing workday needs. For management, working hand in hand with kitchen staff, drivers and clientele can be challenging but proves to be an overall good experience.
It’s a good job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mill Creek, WAApril 10, 2018
I didn’t have any problems with the manager or the workplace. The job is pretty easy but when it comes to big holidays like Valentine’s Day it’s fast paced and crazy.
Pros
Good pay for me since I’m just in high school and very little bills to pay
Cons
Dealing with angry customers
Risky hours
Fruit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Selma, TXApril 10, 2018
I enjoyed this job a lot, but management wasn’t the greatest and there wasn’t a set schedule. One week i would get 35 hours, while the next I would get maybe 10. It’s hard to plan accordingly, especially when paying bills, etc.
Fast-paced job with lively and creative atmosphere
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAApril 9, 2018
Fun group to work with, and the production process was enjoyable. Returning customers are nice to work with and the more information you can give customer the better their experience, therefore the better your experience is.
Pros
Discounts and some free stuff
Cons
Lack of benefits
Short Staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLApril 5, 2018
There were literally three to four workers and one of them was mainly a delivery driver. Work days were often one big rush, and we were always busy which isn't a bad thing. It was still a positive and fun environment despite anything that went wrong. Everyone assisted in all areas of the work as needed, without any problem. This may have just been the one I worked at, but overall the experience was great for my first job. I learned a lot.
Nice environment
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAApril 4, 2018
i loved it to work there its such a pleasure make people happy or even support them in difficult times. Put a smile on costumers face after every entrance in store or every phone call its something that fills you up and make you feel really good about yourself...
Pros
working in such clean environment
Cons
sometimes to uch work not time enough to finish it
Edible Arrangements
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCApril 3, 2018
Edible Arrangements was a wonderful place to work. I learned how the fruit was cut into the different shapes and the skillful way to dip the fruit into the chocolate. We worked with strawberries, pineapples, cantaloupes, honey dew melons, and grapes. There was nothing really hard about this job. I enjoyed making sure that the fruit was properly rotated in the cooler and looking at the result of how our fruit turned out once it was fully decorated. This is a good place to work. You don't have to worry about favoritism or not feeling good enough here because someone is always their to help you out.
Pros
You could work as long as you wanted to each day during the Valentine Rush Week.
Love my job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Beaver, PAApril 2, 2018
I love my job.
I wish I was able to advance and make more money.
Environment is mostly relaxed, but holidays are extremely stressful.
Typical day includes: dipping fruit. Designing arrangements, prepping fruit for the next day, and customer service.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No breaks or smoke breaks only
Fun
Edible arrangements employee (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIApril 2, 2018
Yummy chocolate and nice people to work with. They are very kind and easy to get along with. Easy to work with. It’s not fun having to deliver in the winter, though. The vehicle is bad in the snow.
Pros
Love chocolate
Cons
Hate delivering
Didn't pay enough
Deliver Driver (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2018
A day of would be stress address wouldn't be able to take a break doesn't pay enough money for my life style so I quit and am I trying to get a high paying job
Fun work place
Fruit Expert (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMarch 31, 2018
Great place to work all the managers are very nice and helpful. It is a fast paced work place during the holidays but there never was a lot of stress working there.
Pros
Friendly Atmosphere, Great Managers and Happy Place to work
Cons
I wish I worked more hours