Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Found 1,263 reviews matching the search See all 1,332 reviews
fun and collaborative
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 18, 2018
This job definitely gives your teamwork skills and allows you to be more collaborative while also doing independent work. The job is also fun, but quick paced.
Pros
discounts, fun
Cons
short break, quick paced
Good High School Job
Food Prep and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKNovember 17, 2018
I worked as a temporary worker before Valentine's Day. After the holiday season the manager was going to select one of the temporary employees to stay. I was chosen to stay and I remained there until a few months after I began college and had another full time job.
Productive and Flexible workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bergenfield, NJNovember 16, 2018
Edible Arrangements has been the ideal job for me during school. They work with me to make a schedule that will both suit my schedule, as well as benefit their business. They have given me their trust by operating the store alone, and making executive decisions that have bettered the workplace.
Pros
Flexible work schedules, discounted event ticket benefits, comfortable workplace, friendly employees
Cons
Long holiday hours
Fruit Expert/Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 16, 2018
For a person who loves working with food and creative design skills this wold be the job for you the fruit making arrgement processes so so mouth watering and starts off as nothing until you design it you would love it
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New HampshireNovember 15, 2018
Creative expression was used here. Learned patience. Great customers and treat you well. Phone products to make and change with seasons. Edible corporate has great ideas
Pros
creative
Cons
work environment
New management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 15, 2018
Horrible new management. Fired mostly everyone who was there after they had us train people promising we would not be losing our jobs. Then let us go. Accused someone of stealing and when found what they were looking for never apologized
Pros
Old management
Cons
New management ., They have audio in, stores which is illegal without consent. They never told us I had to ask.
Employed at Edible Arrangements
Customer Service / Production (Former Employee) –  Danville, CANovember 12, 2018
Layed back place to work. Perfect place to work during high school because you do not get a lot of walk in customers so its quiet and you can do homework. A typical work day is maybe make an arrangement or two, answer a few calls and clean up. The owner is nice but does not know how to train a new employee. You have to keep calling her at home to ask questions.
Not a great experience working with new owners
Fruit expert (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 9, 2018
There's a new owner every year basically. New owner November 1,2018 is very unprofessional. He came in deducting our hours, deducting our pay. Brings entire family in as a staff. Talks very bad to employees. Employees such as my self resigned from the business. I have 4 videos of the owner talking to us about hours changing everything etc.
Pros
Pay decreased from 1$-2$
Cons
Pay decreased from 1$-2$
Stressful place to work.
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 2, 2018
Would not recommend this company unless you are looking to get a part time job. Very fast paced and highly stressful, often overworking employees with no adequate help.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
at the wrath of the independent store owners
fun
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 1, 2018
the people i worked with were fun and talkative and the management was great. the only bad part about the job was the holidays. i loved the people but hated the hours.
Pros
fun
Cons
hours
Fun Environment that Brings Customers Joy
Customer Service and Management (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 28, 2018
Nothing says WOW! Like fruit and chocolate and treats. Edible Arrangements is a unique gift that people LOVE! Working there gives you a job that (most of the time...) makes people smile!
It was a great experience, everyone there goes out of there way to make you feel welcomed. My work days were never tedious nor did I lose interest
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJOctober 27, 2018
Learned that each day would hold new and more interesting conflicts that needed resolving. Management was always helpful. Workplace remains a safe haven. Everyday is enjoyable.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
productive work place & great friendly co workers
Cashier, Production designer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 25, 2018
The manager & co workers are nice & helpful . Great flexibility work schedule . Clean & productive environment. Teach you how to clean fruit & make special arrangements
Fun and fast paced work environment
Assistant Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLOctober 25, 2018
It was a great learning experience working for them and helped me learn how to keep up in a fast paced environment. I would definitely recommend working for them.
Productive and interesting work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAOctober 23, 2018
It was a basic skilled job on knowing how to talk to customers, knowing how to route out your deliveries for the day and technology skills required such as using a GPS and understanding how to operate the Point of Sales System.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short staffed
Sad to see the CC close
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTOctober 22, 2018
After 3 years with this company, sadly, they closed and relocated some of this job site to another state..very far away. We all learned alot about different varities of fresh fruit arrangements, and what the guests were looking for to ensure their needs were meet. We were able to meet and work with many of the franchise Owners via phone in all different parts of the US & Canada.
Pros
Great fruit Arrangements
Cons
Miss my co workers
Customer service/ delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJOctober 19, 2018
Basic skilled job. Knowing how to talk to customers, knowing how to route out your deliveries for the day. Tech skills required such as using a gps and the workin app.
Slow-paced but can be fast-paced during holidays
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 18, 2018
I love working here because of how friendly and nice the people are. Our supervisor/manager is a really great guy, and honestly one of the best bosses I’ve ever had before. On most days there is barely any work that needs to be done because of how slow we are, but when it comes to holidays, we do get pretty busy. Our busiest holidays - from greatest to least - would be Valentines Day, Mother’s Day, and Easter. On other holidays, we aren’t that busy but still do get rushes here and there on occasion.
bad work exp
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYOctober 18, 2018
no job advancement, no consistency in work hours management treated employees poorly, was once told we were replaceable and would be paid less if it was possible
Not a long term job
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAOctober 17, 2018
While I did enjoy working here for a short time it is definitely not a long term job. The job itself was simple and easy but the work environment was very unprofessional.
Pros
easy job
Cons
No breaks, poor management