Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Found 1,484 reviews matching the search See all 1,566 reviews
Fun productive work environment
Fruit Expert/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  8743 Lyra Dr. Columbus, Ohio 43240June 17, 2019
Working for edible arrangements is a fun job! I loved my bosses and co workers. We listened to music and joked around and talked. They care about you and what you had going on in your personal life. I dipped fresh fruit into chocolate. Making sure the product was the best for every costomer. We have excellent costomer service, and care what their needs are. The fruit was prepared fresh daily to ensure the best quality. Great place to work.
Pros
Free samples, great people to work with
Cons
No health care, or 401K
Mostly a relaxed and easy work space
Customer Service & Fruit Prep (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 17, 2019
For 90% of the time working there is job was pretty easy and relaxed, however during peak hours, it did get a bit stress full. Managment is a bit rude. Overall though, my experience was postive.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Comfortable WorkPlace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 17, 2019
I've learned and gained more patience. Greeting customers as walk-ins over the phone was a must always smiling on my end made sure customers were satisfied with what they've ordered. Management was excellent i say . I was very comfortable in the position i was in.
relaxed and easy work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 15, 2019
everything about the job is easy and laid back. except the management is not good at all. the owner does not know how to run a business. she doesnt ever pay us on time. doesnt follow food safety steps as you are suppose to. she is never around or never answers her phone for any kind of answers that we may need. its a real headache working for her.
Take never give.
Customer Service / fruit expert (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, MAJune 15, 2019
Just know every single holiday for the whole week you’ll be working in a small kitchen with about 10-15 other people who are just temps because their to cheap to hire regular staff which is about 13 people between 2 stores including managers. EVERYONE works alone besides for about 2 hours in the day where someone will come do the easy work and peels out on normal days. So while your taking orders from the phone plus the computer you’ll have walk ins as well. It seems like a pleasant job but it’s really not. I thought It’d be a nice place for me as I am very creative and enjoy customer service but this ompany takes advantage of all their employees pays min wages even though Dartmouth makes you relocate to Fall River at least once a week. They’ll say schedule will be given a week in advance... Everyone receives schedule Friday in a group text to come in for Sunday or Monday which is not even 48hrs notice and to top it all off because of this issue the “owners” will text throughout the week changing shifts AGAIN. People have life’s, children and they really just do not care not one bit. My grandmother died and they STILL wanted me to go in the day of her wake. Also they’ll put you down for not doing something right but then go right behind you and do the same if not worse. Last but not least there’s a person who does not wear gloves most of the time they’re there “voluntarily” for holidays and is extremely rude but because this person is family it doesn’t matter what this person does or says. If your willing to be treated poorly and for penny’s then go for it.
Pros
You work alone unless holiday week
Cons
You just another number to them, min wage, relocate
Great work environment
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 14, 2019
I worked here during the Valentine's day rush so it was very busy. The women and men that I worked with were very nice and seemed to really enjoy their job.
summary
Fruit Packer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 14, 2019
cut fruit, put it in a decorated container, wrap it and send it off good cleaning, fast paced, decent management,comfortable clothing, and decent pay.
really nice
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 13, 2019
enjoyed customers and the management the job period is a nice place to work and the environment was very satisfying the schedules were set with great hours.
Just all around wonderful job
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJune 11, 2019
Loved working at Edible Arrangements.
Started as delivery driver then moved to kitchen and arranging. One of a few jobs I've had where I actually didn't mind going to work. We could listen to music.
Co-workers and supervisor where very pleasant people.
Pros
All around fun
Cons
No benefits
Only store manager was a problem the rest was awesome
Production worker- PT (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FL 34761June 11, 2019
Loved the job. Only left because i moved out of town. For my full time job. Enjoyed everything high peak and slow season. Permanent crew and the temps
Pros
Free fruit, discounts, learn alot
Cons
Could use more pay during high peak.
Fruit Social
Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 10, 2019
Cool job. A real sociable job too. Your social skills will be developed by just having the opportunity to have a conversation with the next person. I would go back.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of getting to the workplace at 7 am. Opening up the store (sometimes alone) and getting everything ready for the day,

At this job I learned how to work with a certain computer system, learned to make sales over the phone and in person, learned how to negotiate with customers and sometimes convince them to spend more money than intended.

The workplace culture was great, I worked with all of my best friends so I had a lot of fun working there.

The hardest part of the job was the long holiday hours and over-stressed holiday and busy shifts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with my friends and my managers.
Pros
holiday lunches, great managers, great coworkers
Cons
holiday hours, not enough pay
good
Fruit Cutter (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 7, 2019
I worked there for a bit. It was fun but they only needed help during the holidays. So not many hours. The work is fun and easy and there are lots of nice people.
Pros
fun
Cons
I was only a temp hire for a busy 2-day holiday when they needed more than the usual drivers they already have. Still it was a pleasure working there.
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 7, 2019
The manager & other employees were very helpful in telling me what I would need to do the job & getting me prepared since I had not done a delivery job before.
No Benefits
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CT, Avon, CT, & West Hartford, CTJune 7, 2019
Ask if it is a franchise. Franchisees do not give benefits to you even if you are full-time. Only way to recieve full benefits is to work for the corporation in Georgia USA. Also pay was way down for someone who went to college and has certifications in the industry. I was not satisfied there. Better off at a Mcdonalds.
Pros
Get to eat some fruit
Cons
No benefits
Great first time job/ bad owners
Fruit Expert (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 6, 2019
This is the first place I've worked at and actually enjoy the women I work with. They work around/ with my schedule. The owners of my store are terrible though. They hardly know anything about running a food business. They care more for the other two stores they own. Pay starts at $8.50 really hard to get a raise.
Pros
30 min. Lunch break, willing to work with school or other jon schedules, willing to train, great management
Cons
Bad pay, hours are bad, the owners are awful
Pretty easy going
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJune 6, 2019
I was with three actual company for about 11 years.
I enjoyed the fast pace in the am and then how itd slow down a little in the afternoon . the people i worked with were great and my bosses were very sweet there is just no advancing once you reach a certain pay there's no more raises. Great job for high school kids or to get thru college
Pros
Amazing co workers
Cons
No breaks
Fun Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2019
Great job to be creative pushes you to your full potential you learn new things everyday you learn how to work with people to their satisfaction and the companies as well.
Pros
Overtime on holidays
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Loved the place
Fruit Expert (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 5, 2019
10/10 would recommend this job. It was always so much fun, and even when it was busy it didn’t feel like you were drowning in work. It really got the creativity flowing
Fun workplace for teens
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 4, 2019
I personally needed something temporary i put in many man hours to get paid very little. I did not appreciate that. The schedule was flexible. The boss gave unpaid time off when my brother passed in November of 2018. Didn't like how the work ethic was when i returned
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
pay