EdTheory

EdTheory insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

My Favorites!

I reached out to EdTheory when I was desperately job hunting after moving across the country. They immediately got back to me and were excited to help jumpstart my career. They helped me to get my foot into the workforce, and they continue to lookout for new opportunities they believe I would be a good fit.

Pros

They are very helpful, open-minded, and communicative.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons.

I have enjoyed working for EdTheory

At EdTheory I have felt supported every step of the way, they are always a call away. Compensation was fair to me. I felt independent in terms of time management.

Pros

Supportive Team

Have your best interests

I can seriously say that EdTheory is there to ensure your job satisfaction. EdTheory will oftentimes beat other similar agencies pay rate. They also have a clear contract with exceptionally fair statements. Their benefits are also competitive. EdTheory maintains contact while on the job. They would call me every couple of weeks to see if things are okay and inquire if I am enjoying the job. They are transparent and real. I highly recommend related personnel to seek out a relationship with EdTheory.

Pros

Pay, maintain communication, want your good

Cons

n/a

Professional and supportive work environment

I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!

Offers accurate guidance and full support

EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.

Pros

Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance

EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words, we are happy that we could provide you the right support and guidance!

Great Place to Work

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are happy that you had a great experience working with EdTheory and looking forward to having you back with us in future!

my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly

My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that we could find you the right assignment!

Great support and communication

Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process

Interview/First impressions

The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%

They pay a lot

I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.

Pros

Solid all around, pleasant surprise

Cons

Takes a while to find job in my area

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!

Friendly and Extremely Efficient

Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.

Pros

Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent

Cons

Make the time card process a little clearer.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback! We are happy that we could find you the right placement in quick time and we truly appreciate you showing the confidence in EdTheory and our team!

Super nice and honest! Love my experience!

It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.

Pros

Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits

Cons

More training videos?

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!

Excellent guidance from day one!

Despite being an absolute alien to the system, Ed theory's team and especially Marvel guided me and made the process so smooth and easy! These guys know what they are doing and are very good at it!

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are happy to provide you the right guidance and support.

Nice salary and benefits, nice people, nice company culture

I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.

February 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We love to host our employees and are happy that you enjoyed meeting with our team!

Collbarative and productive company

Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.

February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!

Up and Coming for Good Reason

I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.

Pros

Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions

Cons

Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes

Clinical Supervisor

Great company! Great culture and love everyday of working as a RPE/ CF clinical supervisor for EdTheory. Great professional team, and kudos for their support .

Fantastic team to work with

I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.

Gets Things Done

I recently began my educational career with EdTheoy. An attribute about this company that stands out to me was how fast they found me placement at a school. They worked very fast to find me a job. Within two weeks of joining EdTheory, I had an interview with a company and began working there. They get things done! I also appreciate the communication they have with me. They will reach out to update me, make sure I do not have any questions, or let me know the next steps I need to take.

Pros

Gets things done, excellent communication

Cons

Currently, no cons

Productive and motivating

It has been a pleasure to interact with Marvel and the team. Marvel has been very approachable and relatable always. They have taken care of small things while I was traveling to California like immigration, hotel booking and guiding me about the city.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9