EdTheory Employee Reviews

They pay a lot
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 31, 2019
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
Friendly and Extremely Efficient
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Contra Costa County, CAAugust 31, 2019
Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.
Pros
Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent
Cons
Make the time card process a little clearer.
Super nice and honest! Love my experience!
Speech Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 13, 2019
It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.
Pros
Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits
Cons
More training videos?
Excellent guidance from day one!
Special education teacher (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 23, 2019
Despite being an absolute alien to the system, Ed theory's team and especially Marvel guided me and made the process so smooth and easy!
These guys know what they are doing and are very good at it!
Nice salary and benefits, nice people, nice company culture
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 21, 2019
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.
Collbarative and productive company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 15, 2019
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
Up and Coming for Good Reason
Career Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 28, 2019
I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.
Pros
Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions
Cons
Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes
Clinical Supervisor
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 3, 2019
Great company! Great culture and love everyday of working as a RPE/ CF clinical supervisor for EdTheory. Great professional team, and kudos for their support .
Fantastic team to work with
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 30, 2019
I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.
Gets Things Done
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAApril 16, 2019
I recently began my educational career with EdTheoy. An attribute about this company that stands out to me was how fast they found me placement at a school. They worked very fast to find me a job. Within two weeks of joining EdTheory, I had an interview with a company and began working there. They get things done!

I also appreciate the communication they have with me. They will reach out to update me, make sure I do not have any questions, or let me know the next steps I need to take.
Pros
Gets things done, excellent communication
Cons
Currently, no cons
Productive and motivating
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 6, 2019
It has been a pleasure to interact with Marvel and the team. Marvel has been very approachable and relatable always. They have taken care of small things while I was traveling to California like immigration, hotel booking and guiding me about the city.
collaborative and cooperative peers. Fun place to work with job security and lots of flexibility
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 4, 2019
It is a nice place to work with certainity of job assignments every year and at a variety of locations. Good incentives and salary are offered. Management listens and responds promptly. Great work life balance possible
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none so far
Engaging and collaborative recruitment process
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 17, 2018
Rahul took the time to understand my area of expertise as I began my job search and followed up multiple times asking if he could be of assistance even after I accepted the job position.
Pros
Attentive, friendly
Responsive and helpful support staff
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 15, 2018
At EdTheory I have had nothing but positive experiences. I received the type of placement that I was looking for. Any issues were immediately handled capably by HR and other support staff. Their management style is helpful and proactive but not micromanaged and intrusive. The workplace culture seems to be focused on problem solving and making sure that their customers are served efficiently. The hardest part of the job was some initial communication issues that were ironed out immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a placement at my ability level where I could be effective and serve the client well. They were flexible and found solutions to problems. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Responsive support staff
Cons
None which were serious enough to mention
This is my first experience working with this company.
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Morgan hill caNovember 15, 2018
It was my first experience working with this company. I am not a employee. I got helped by one of there staff members in getting the job and helping to set an interview.
Pros
Though I was not physically in their office so I can not tell or write about pros.
Cons
N/a
Helpful and informative
Behavior technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 7, 2018
Very helpful and informative. They responded to me quickly and helped with any questions I came across. Also very friendly, knowledgeable, and were able to guide me in the right direction.
Passionate Team, Goal Oriented and Caring Company
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 30, 2018
Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.
Professional and collaborative
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Sonoma CountyAugust 24, 2018
EdTheory staff were wonderful communicators during my search for a Speech-Language Pathologist position on the West Coast. Upon prompt correspondence and interview with the school I accepted a wonderful offer and moved across the country. I was graciously greeted at their office in the Bay Area, and provided with all the tools needed to start my new position successfully. I am looking forward to a great year !
Great culture, productive and fun!
Career Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 13, 2018
Great place for people with new ideas, looking for career advancement and work-life balance. At EdTheory, will be part of a genuine mission to transform lives of the job-seekers and also the communities that they serve. There is also a challenge to grow yourself daily, individually and as part of a growing team. Driven by a Leadership who encourages work-life balance and also having fun at work, this is a fantastic place to work!
Passion-Driven
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 8, 2018
Working at EdTheory has given me everything I was looking for in a job. I am able to come into work and be greeted with positive energy; ready to make a difference. I have learned so much while being here, and the management is really intentional about their employee's growth. They really give you plenty of opportunities for career advancement! While working here, I learned that the company truly sticks by it's mission: Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally. You really feel this sense of helping the community and making an impact on people's lives. EdTheory really does care, and it's amazing to be part of a team full of people with the same passion.
Pros
The benefits and sense of community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8