EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Special Education Teacher supplemental Review - my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly

May 7, 2020
My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that we could find you the right assignment!
August 31, 2019
Same role
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) - Contra Costa County, CA
Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.
Pros
Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent
Cons
Make the time card process a little clearer.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback! We are happy that we could find you the right placement in quick time and we truly appreciate you showing the confidence in EdTheory and our team!
July 23, 2019
Same role
Special education teacher (Current Employee) - California
Despite being an absolute alien to the system, Ed theory's team and especially Marvel guided me and made the process so smooth and easy! These guys know what they are doing and are very good at it!
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are happy to provide you the right guidance and support.
April 30, 2019
Same location
BCBA (Current Employee) - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.
  1. my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly