EdTheory logo
EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Speech-Language Pathologist Review - Responsive and helpful support staff

At EdTheory I have had nothing but positive experiences. I received the type of placement that I was looking for. Any issues were immediately handled capably by HR and other support staff. Their management style is helpful and proactive but not micromanaged and intrusive. The workplace culture seems to be focused on problem solving and making sure that their customers are served efficiently. The hardest part of the job was some initial communication issues that were ironed out immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a placement at my ability level where I could be effective and serve the client well. They were flexible and found solutions to problems. I recommend them highly.

Pros

Responsive support staff

Cons

None which were serious enough to mention

Same role

Professional and supportive work environment

I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
Same role

Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance

EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words, we are happy that we could provide you the right support and guidance!
Same location

Super nice and honest! Love my experience!

It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.

Pros

Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits

Cons

More training videos?

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

• School Psychologist
Explore other careers

Discussion topics at EdTheory

PTO and work-life balance

Explore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.

Work from home

Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?