EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Reviews in Antioch, CA

Found 1 review matching the search
I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.
Official response from EdTheory
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are happy that you had a great experience working with EdTheory and looking forward to having you back with us in future!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.