EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Reviews in Pleasanton, CA

Interview/First impressions
The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%
Up and Coming for Good Reason
I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.
Pros
Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions
Cons
Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes
Passionate Team, Goal Oriented and Caring Company
Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.
Great culture, productive and fun!
Great place for people with new ideas, looking for career advancement and work-life balance. At EdTheory, will be part of a genuine mission to transform lives of the job-seekers and also the communities that they serve. There is also a challenge to grow yourself daily, individually and as part of a growing team. Driven by a Leadership who encourages work-life balance and also having fun at work, this is a fantastic place to work!
Passion-Driven
Working at EdTheory has given me everything I was looking for in a job. I am able to come into work and be greeted with positive energy; ready to make a difference. I have learned so much while being here, and the management is really intentional about their employee's growth. They really give you plenty of opportunities for career advancement! While working here, I learned that the company truly sticks by it's mission: Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally. You really feel this sense of helping the community and making an impact on people's lives. EdTheory really does care, and it's amazing to be part of a team full of people with the same passion.
Pros
The benefits and sense of community.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Family workplace welcoming environment to employees
I feel like I have really grown in my leadership experience in the company and have learned to be more organized with an increased workload. I enjoy talking to so many different candidates on a daily basis. The mission at EdTheory is wonderful and we put our employees first. We want everyone working for us to be happy at their jobs.