EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Reviews in Riverside, CA

It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.
Pros
Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits
Cons
More training videos?
Official response from EdTheory
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!
At EdTheory I have had nothing but positive experiences. I received the type of placement that I was looking for. Any issues were immediately handled capably by HR and other support staff. Their management style is helpful and proactive but not micromanaged and intrusive. The workplace culture seems to be focused on problem solving and making sure that their customers are served efficiently. The hardest part of the job was some initial communication issues that were ironed out immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a placement at my ability level where I could be effective and serve the client well. They were flexible and found solutions to problems. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Responsive support staff
Cons
None which were serious enough to mention