EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Reviews in San Jose, CA

I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.
Pros
Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive
Cons
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!
It has been a pleasure to interact with Marvel and the team. Marvel has been very approachable and relatable always. They have taken care of small things while I was traveling to California like immigration, hotel booking and guiding me about the city.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Rahul took the time to understand my area of expertise as I began my job search and followed up multiple times asking if he could be of assistance even after I accepted the job position.
Pros
Attentive, friendly
Very helpful and informative. They responded to me quickly and helped with any questions I came across. Also very friendly, knowledgeable, and were able to guide me in the right direction.