EdTheory

EdTheory Culture reviews

I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are happy that you had a great experience working with EdTheory and looking forward to having you back with us in future!
Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!
Great company! Great culture and love everyday of working as a RPE/ CF clinical supervisor for EdTheory. Great professional team, and kudos for their support .
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
It has been a pleasure to interact with Marvel and the team. Marvel has been very approachable and relatable always. They have taken care of small things while I was traveling to California like immigration, hotel booking and guiding me about the city.
At EdTheory I have had nothing but positive experiences. I received the type of placement that I was looking for. Any issues were immediately handled capably by HR and other support staff. Their management style is helpful and proactive but not micromanaged and intrusive. The workplace culture seems to be focused on problem solving and making sure that their customers are served efficiently. The hardest part of the job was some initial communication issues that were ironed out immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a placement at my ability level where I could be effective and serve the client well. They were flexible and found solutions to problems. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Responsive support staff
Cons
None which were serious enough to mention
Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.