EdTheory logo

EdTheory Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 20 reviews matching the search.See all 28 reviews

Offers accurate guidance and full support

EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.

Pros

Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!

Great Place to Work

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are happy that you had a great experience working with EdTheory and looking forward to having you back with us in future!

Great support and communication

Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process

Interview/First impressions

The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%

They pay a lot

I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.

Pros

Solid all around, pleasant surprise

Cons

Takes a while to find job in my area

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Friendly and Extremely Efficient

Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.

Pros

Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent

Cons

Make the time card process a little clearer.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback! We are happy that we could find you the right placement in quick time and we truly appreciate you showing the confidence in EdTheory and our team!

Super nice and honest! Love my experience!

It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.

Pros

Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits

Cons

More training videos?

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!

Collbarative and productive company

Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.

February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!

Up and Coming for Good Reason

I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.

Pros

Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions

Cons

Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes

Fantastic team to work with

I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.

Jobs at EdTheory

See more jobs

Gets Things Done

I recently began my educational career with EdTheoy. An attribute about this company that stands out to me was how fast they found me placement at a school. They worked very fast to find me a job. Within two weeks of joining EdTheory, I had an interview with a company and began working there. They get things done! I also appreciate the communication they have with me. They will reach out to update me, make sure I do not have any questions, or let me know the next steps I need to take.

Pros

Gets things done, excellent communication

Cons

Currently, no cons

collaborative and cooperative peers. Fun place to work with job security and lots of flexibility

It is a nice place to work with certainity of job assignments every year and at a variety of locations. Good incentives and salary are offered. Management listens and responds promptly. Great work life balance possible

Pros

work life balance

Cons

none so far

Engaging and collaborative recruitment process

Rahul took the time to understand my area of expertise as I began my job search and followed up multiple times asking if he could be of assistance even after I accepted the job position.

Pros

Attentive, friendly

This is my first experience working with this company.

It was my first experience working with this company. I am not a employee. I got helped by one of there staff members in getting the job and helping to set an interview.

Pros

Though I was not physically in their office so I can not tell or write about pros.

Cons

N/a

Helpful and informative

Very helpful and informative. They responded to me quickly and helped with any questions I came across. Also very friendly, knowledgeable, and were able to guide me in the right direction.

Passionate Team, Goal Oriented and Caring Company

Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.

Professional and collaborative

EdTheory staff were wonderful communicators during my search for a Speech-Language Pathologist position on the West Coast. Upon prompt correspondence and interview with the school I accepted a wonderful offer and moved across the country. I was graciously greeted at their office in the Bay Area, and provided with all the tools needed to start my new position successfully. I am looking forward to a great year !

Great culture, productive and fun!

Great place for people with new ideas, looking for career advancement and work-life balance. At EdTheory, will be part of a genuine mission to transform lives of the job-seekers and also the communities that they serve. There is also a challenge to grow yourself daily, individually and as part of a growing team. Driven by a Leadership who encourages work-life balance and also having fun at work, this is a fantastic place to work!

Passion-Driven

Working at EdTheory has given me everything I was looking for in a job. I am able to come into work and be greeted with positive energy; ready to make a difference. I have learned so much while being here, and the management is really intentional about their employee's growth. They really give you plenty of opportunities for career advancement! While working here, I learned that the company truly sticks by it's mission: Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally. You really feel this sense of helping the community and making an impact on people's lives. EdTheory really does care, and it's amazing to be part of a team full of people with the same passion.

Pros

The benefits and sense of community.

Family workplace welcoming environment to employees

I feel like I have really grown in my leadership experience in the company and have learned to be more organized with an increased workload. I enjoy talking to so many different candidates on a daily basis. The mission at EdTheory is wonderful and we put our employees first. We want everyone working for us to be happy at their jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

• School Psychologist
Explore other careers

Discussion topics at EdTheory

COVID-19 response

Explore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.

PTO and work-life balance

Explore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.