EdTheory

EdTheory Pay & Benefits reviews

EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.
Pros
Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!
It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.
Pros
Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits
Cons
More training videos?
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We love to host our employees and are happy that you enjoyed meeting with our team!
It is a nice place to work with certainity of job assignments every year and at a variety of locations. Good incentives and salary are offered. Management listens and responds promptly. Great work life balance possible
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none so far
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Working at EdTheory has given me everything I was looking for in a job. I am able to come into work and be greeted with positive energy; ready to make a difference. I have learned so much while being here, and the management is really intentional about their employee's growth. They really give you plenty of opportunities for career advancement! While working here, I learned that the company truly sticks by it's mission: Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally. You really feel this sense of helping the community and making an impact on people's lives. EdTheory really does care, and it's amazing to be part of a team full of people with the same passion.
Pros
The benefits and sense of community.