EdTheory

EdTheory Work-Life Balance reviews

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing review, we are happy that you had a great experience working with EdTheory and looking forward to having you back with us in future!
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We love to host our employees and are happy that you enjoyed meeting with our team!
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!
Great company! Great culture and love everyday of working as a RPE/ CF clinical supervisor for EdTheory. Great professional team, and kudos for their support .
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I recently began my educational career with EdTheoy. An attribute about this company that stands out to me was how fast they found me placement at a school. They worked very fast to find me a job. Within two weeks of joining EdTheory, I had an interview with a company and began working there. They get things done! I also appreciate the communication they have with me. They will reach out to update me, make sure I do not have any questions, or let me know the next steps I need to take.
Pros
Gets things done, excellent communication
Cons
Currently, no cons
It is a nice place to work with certainity of job assignments every year and at a variety of locations. Good incentives and salary are offered. Management listens and responds promptly. Great work life balance possible
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none so far
Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.
Great place for people with new ideas, looking for career advancement and work-life balance. At EdTheory, will be part of a genuine mission to transform lives of the job-seekers and also the communities that they serve. There is also a challenge to grow yourself daily, individually and as part of a growing team. Driven by a Leadership who encourages work-life balance and also having fun at work, this is a fantastic place to work!
Working at EdTheory has given me everything I was looking for in a job. I am able to come into work and be greeted with positive energy; ready to make a difference. I have learned so much while being here, and the management is really intentional about their employee's growth. They really give you plenty of opportunities for career advancement! While working here, I learned that the company truly sticks by it's mission: Transforming lives and the communities we serve, both locally and globally. You really feel this sense of helping the community and making an impact on people's lives. EdTheory really does care, and it's amazing to be part of a team full of people with the same passion.
Pros
The benefits and sense of community.