EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

Up and Coming for Good Reason

June 28, 2019
I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.
Pros
Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions
Cons
Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes
March 24, 2020
Recruiter (Current Employee) - Pleasanton, CA
Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process
September 6, 2019
Career specialist and HR Coordinator (Current Employee) - Pleasanton, CA
The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%
August 30, 2018
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Pleasanton, CA
Wonderful place to work with great employees who support and encourage one another and promote individual development. Have a clear vision and a defined path to reach the goals. Great culture where you feel proud to be a part of; excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Leadership with vast industry experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make a difference each day.