EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Speech Pathologist Review - Super nice and honest! Love my experience!

August 13, 2019
It was a joy to work with EdTheory so far! It was so much fun during the recruitment process! Weird to say, but it's true! I was able to visit their office (they reimburse me for my plan ticket there and back home) and they helped me with all the HR documents and had a supervisor sign off on my CA license paperwork. I never feel rushed or inconveniencing them. They are always willing to go out of way to help me.
Pros
Good at understanding their audience, good communication, good benefits
Cons
More training videos?
Official response from EdTheory
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love meeting our employees and are always happy to host you when you are in the area. Looking forward to many years of working together and more meetings!
November 15, 2018
Same location
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - Riverside, CA
At EdTheory I have had nothing but positive experiences. I received the type of placement that I was looking for. Any issues were immediately handled capably by HR and other support staff. Their management style is helpful and proactive but not micromanaged and intrusive. The workplace culture seems to be focused on problem solving and making sure that their customers are served efficiently. The hardest part of the job was some initial communication issues that were ironed out immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a placement at my ability level where I could be effective and serve the client well. They were flexible and found solutions to problems. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Responsive support staff
Cons
None which were serious enough to mention
May 6, 2021
School Psychologist (Current Employee) - Santa Paula, CA
I can seriously say that EdTheory is there to ensure your job satisfaction. EdTheory will oftentimes beat other similar agencies pay rate. They also have a clear contract with exceptionally fair statements. Their benefits are also competitive. EdTheory maintains contact while on the job. They would call me every couple of weeks to see if things are okay and inquire if I am enjoying the job. They are transparent and real. I highly recommend related personnel to seek out a relationship with EdTheory.
Pros
Pay, maintain communication, want your good
Cons
n/a
September 17, 2020
Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.
Official response from EdTheory
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
  1. Super nice and honest! Love my experience!