EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Recruiter Review - Great support and communication

Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process

Same location

The staff is available if you need assistance

Nice people, and they are there to help if needed, they provide you with what you need to work. They pay every two weeks. They offer medical and dental care.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No paid holidays

Interview/First impressions

The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%

Up and Coming for Good Reason

I worked at EdTheory for a temporary time. Recruiting is no joke, but my supervisors were awesome! They always checked in and encouraged me on. Marvel, the founder of the company, will literally go out of his way to ensure your success. At EdThoery, you are always in good hands.

Pros

Amazing team, flexible hours, mostly positive phone interactions

Cons

Recruiting gets repetitive, a ton of no's before you get a yes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7